Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Hello there Bruins. I am guessing by your user name you are from MA. I am also from MA and there are not enough of us here.

I am also a die hard Bruins fan as well. I was trying to send you a PM but it said you are not accepting them.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello there Bruins. I am guessing by your user name you are from MA. I am also from MA and there are not enough of us here.

I am also a die hard Bruins fan as well. I was trying to send you a PM but it said you are not accepting them.

I am a die-hard Bruins fan but I'm not from MA (thank God). I'm from Vermont and I enjoy being able to own and carry weapons ;).

· Registered
34 Posts
haha very nice. I actually just got my Class A over the summer so I can actually own and carry as well but I totally understand what you are saying.

Do you post on any Bruins forums online? If you are diehard I have a good one for you. I would PM you but again it says you are not accepting.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha very nice. I actually just got my Class A over the summer so I can actually own and carry as well but I totally understand what you are saying.

Do you post on any Bruins forums online? If you are diehard I have a good one for you. I would PM you but again it says you are not accepting.
I got your message and sent one back. Sorry, I'm having a harder time figure this site out than most message boards.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.