Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this forum few weeks ago and looked around, I must say it is alot nicer than others i looked at. I live the tamps Bay area, grew up in the Virginia/ West Virginia mountain, lived in Colorado and work for the BLM blazing hiking trails for almost 4yrs. The wife and I are avid campers (not the kind on wheels either), we have lived on a 36ft sailboat till these last few storms in 04 shook her up and we moved back to dry land. Well enough boring stuff, just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
YOu are not boring. it is good to get to know you. Welcome to our community from Texas. Hope you stick with us. Again it is good to have you here.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Hello and welcome.
Hope you find this forum of help to you.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You!!

Thank You for the welcome and I also hope to find things here helpful. If anyone gets over this way feel free to drop me a line if you are looking for places to go or see.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I'm looking forward to some of your saleboat adventure stories. Good to have you hear.

I'd like you to start a thread on "minnimal space" Because living on a boat ment there was very little room to store. It would give us some good ideas on essential items.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes i could start a thread in packing a lot of items in to a very small space but fair warning it could be a very long thread as we carried all sorts of extra stuff, extra sails and all kinds of other stuff, Oh did mention rope? we had tons of rope, cable and tackle so if anything broke. feel free to ask anything. You should see what i keep packed in my SUV.....lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts