Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, y'all!

Found the forums today while searching for very low cost land for off-grid living. My intent is to live off of the land as much as possible, for as cheap as possible, and using very minimal self-generated electricity (phone, computer, fan, and possibly refrigeration. Considering west Texas, Kiamichi Mtns, or the Ozarks. Welcoming discussion, input and advice!

·
Registered
268 Posts
howdy from deep east texas..i've lived most of my life on the east side of texas..even then.from 55 miles out of dallas.down to where i live now.and just like other texans..i believe that texas is a great place to live..:D::thumb: i hope that you find what your looking for..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome.
Howz the cheap land search goin?
Well, I'm finding the usual in west Texas, good prices but of course the lack of water is a big trade off. I have ideas to alleviate that issue without having a well dug. Looking to OK/AR/MO for good places. Wooded mountain land is great and has some great advantages.

·
I didn't do it !
514 Posts
Well, I'm finding the usual in west Texas, good prices but of course the lack of water is a big trade off. I have ideas to alleviate that issue without having a well dug. Looking to OK/AR/MO for good places. Wooded mountain land is great and has some great advantages.
10-12yrs ago you could buy all the west Tx desert ya wanted for $50 an acre. Now ya can buy mtn land cheaper then desert land in some places. Good luck.

·
You talkin' to me?
8,463 Posts
Suggest you take a look in Polk Co. Arkansas. Nice weather, mountains, water, low prices, nice people.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.