Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hearing people complain (rightfully so) about the potential new gun laws in the U.S. I have this to say to you: don't give them up without a fight (doesn't always have to be with bullets :D:). Gun laws are a pain in Canada, and you DON'T want them down there. Here's a video to illustrate my point.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Well, we don't want it here, but it seems that is what they are surely pushing for.

You notice the one polytickian admitted outright, their plan for Canada is total elimination.

That is the goal of the banners here also, though few would admit it outright.

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
When it happens here and it will,and very soon.
And when they have all the weapons from the honest
people,the genocide begins!

Reactions: Maverick88

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
One might be well served to do some serious thinking about what you WILL do if/when the authorities come for your guns. Are you mentally capable of defending your property? Are you willing to face the consequences?

I saw someone here post the question, "What will you do when they come for you NEIGHBOR'S guns"? I thought that comment went right to the heart of the issue.

·
Simple Man
428 Posts
When it happens here and it will,and very soon.
And when they have all the weapons from the honest
people,the genocide begins!
What in the hell are you talking about? :confused: Who do you think would try to commit genocide. Please post facts, not conspiricies. Hard core facts, for example a quote from someone in the government that has stated they want to do this. Or a copy of a memo stating this.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
What in the hell are you talking about? :confused: Who do you think would try to commit genocide. Please post facts, not conspiricies. Hard core facts, for example a quote from someone in the government that has stated they want to do this. Or a copy of a memo stating this.
I think someone has put too much stake in The Turner Diaries, thus their fear of a genocide.

·
One decade later...
221 Posts
I do not doubt the people behind all this will try to cut back on guns/ammo.

I do however do not think they will do a door-to-door check, but instead

make it harder to buy ammo/guns. Maybe more like gun-like checks on ammo,

or taxing gun companies, or maybe only certain stores can sell guns/ammo.

The government has more things to worry about like the economy and the

war, than our guns. I am not doubting what everyone is saying, and I do think

that it will be a great debate later on, but not right now.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Do some surf'n here ...........................

http://www.atf.gov/index.htm

EVERY one should get the recent issue of '' Small Arms Review " , and read up on some of the new ATF rulings ...................dont puke when you read them .

The worst is yet to come .

Reactions: Sweeper

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Do some surf'n here ...........................

http://www.atf.gov/index.htm

EVERY one should get the recent issue of '' Small Arms Review " , and read up on some of the new ATF rulings ...................dont puke when you read them .

The worst is yet to come .
Fill us in plz.

·
Registered
582 Posts
One might be well served to do some serious thinking about what you WILL do if/when the authorities come for your guns. Are you mentally capable of defending your property? Are you willing to face the consequences?

I saw someone here post the question, "What will you do when they come for you NEIGHBOR'S guns"? I thought that comment went right to the heart of the issue.
I suggest all of you "true" Patriots get large life insurance policies paid up for your loved ones. And that's that.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Fill us in plz.
I cant find a link to some of the new " rules " .

But heres one .

If a gun shop owner gets a K98 and bends the bolt handle , drills and taps the rec. , all done to accept a scope , then puts the gun up for sale , it/he is NOW considered a MANUFACTURE of a weapon , and being that he does not have a MANUFACTURE's license , he is in violation of his FFL , thus risking jail time for MANUFACTURE of a fire arm with out a license .

Death by a thousand cuts .

·
Registered
582 Posts
I cant find a link to some of the new " rules " .

But heres one .

If a gun shop owner gets a K98 and bends the bolt handle , drills and taps the rec. , all done to accept a scope , then puts the gun up for sale , it/he is NOW considered a MANUFACTURE of a weapon , and being that he does not have a MANUFACTURE's license , he is in violation of his FFL , thus risking jail time for MANUFACTURE of a fire arm with out a license .

Death by a thousand cuts .
Does anyone think there is a difference between "laws" and "rules". atf can't make "law". If something "new" can put you in jail It's not a rule it's a "law". The atf seams to be in "violation".

Does my take on this seem accurate. I never thought about it before. Where to they get authority to MAKE law?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Does anyone think there is a difference between "laws" and "rules". atf can't make "law". If something "new" can put you in jail It's not a rule it's a "law". The atf seams to be in "violation".

Does my take on this seem accurate. I never thought about it before. Where to they get authority to MAKE law?
I believe they get there "authority" the same way the IRS does. They get it from guns and fear. Both agencies just make things up as they go along, they pretty much have a free ride to do what ever they want.

Yes I think you are being accurate, they are adding rules not laws, but the word of the ATF is law when they can bust down your door and shoot you. Both the Atf and the IRS are Mob organizations under the cover of law. You pay your protection money to the IRS and the ATF makes shure that you can't fight back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts