Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Rusty and I live in Texas. I came into contact through this website by means of youtube.com due to a very informative member making educational videos about survival in the wildersness. I love the outdoors and love hiking and camping. I must admit that I dont go a whole lot though, not as much as I would like to anyway. I am 25 and I am having to teach myself everything I know about the woods because I was unfortunate enough to ave a father figure in my life as a child to teach me those things. I would really like to learn how to camp and be a survivalist so that one day I can teach my children things they need to know in order to grow up and be effective woodsmen.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Greetings from East Texas :)

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Hello Rusty. welcome from a fellow N Texan. Hope you find folks here to help you through. I was lucky to have a family of Preparedness/Survivalists. It is not all about the outdoors. Make friends here. There are a lot of really good people on this site.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome from Dallas. I to am trying to learn because my father was working to much to take ot teach me much about the outdoors. It's hard to find people to teach you, I understand.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts