Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I found this site by watching some youtube videos. My husband and I are in the process of stockpiling, so this site is going to be very helpful for us. :thumb:

Kim

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
HI Kim and welcome from a fellow Texan. What part of state do you live in? Hope this site is a good one for you. There is a Texas group and an East Texas Group you may want to look into. KEV is a member of both of them. If we can help you put us on your friends list and we can be contacted easily. Main thing is to find as much info as possible and make your plans. Best wishes.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HI Kim and welcome from a fellow Texan. What part of state do you live in? Hope this site is a good one for you. There is a Texas group and an East Texas Group you may want to look into. KEV is a member of both of them. If we can help you put us on your friends list and we can be contacted easily. Main thing is to find as much info as possible and make your plans. Best wishes.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! We are from the Dallas area and I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also from Texas

Hope you folks came out okay from Ike we here in willis are slowly getting back to normal my wife and I are also stockpiling in preperation from what may come next.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts