Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I will start with what an amazing site! What can I say I'm 24 with a wife and 7 month old girl. I live in a rural area near the border of Idaho on 2 acres. I have always gone the extra mile to be prepared for the worse--my grandparents from both sides pounded that into my head since I was young them having endured the Great Depression. I have a modified Toyota Hilux that I take (as often as my job lets me) exploring all over the Western states.

A friend and I have planned a trip next summer to Alaska (first time for me and second time for him) to explore, camp and fish. We're hoping to get as far North as Prudhoe bay as see everything in between. For the past few years I've been expected to work 7 days a week 365 a year since I became an industrial maintenance mechanic, and I'm honestly sick to death of it so I'm going to spend my next summer living my dream :thumb:

Anyway I hope to share some knowledge here, and gain some as well :cool:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community. The two guys above, Jerry D Young and Highpower are some of the really good people on this site. Look for the good ones and they will help you through the process of getting ready. Best wishes. GB

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Semper Gumby
158 Posts
Welcome , From NM
I'm was born in Anchorage, joined the Marines and have been around the world. Still have not seen any place more beautiful as Alaska
Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts