Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m Prime Oddity, or Andrew

I’m more of an aspiring survivalist than anything else really. I have mountains of how to books, I also camp, hunt, fish, canoe, build my own bows and arrows and recently started sharpening hand saws. However, I do not have a BOB, BOV or BOL. I do have a BIB since I commute about 30 minutes to school four days a week, although it only has some energy bars, 2 space blankets, 1 rain poncho, mittens, matches, lighter and 9 hour emergency candles right now, I also always have two @2/3 liter water bottles with me every day, and in the morning anyway I have a thermos of hot coffee.

That’s about it,
P Oddity

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome to the fotum.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome from a neighboring state. I too keep a bag in the car for that "just in case" day. Actually it's a vest. Everything in it, and easy to grab and go. Enough stuff to get me back home from just about anywhere.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome Andrew, Lincoln here. My boss knows a guy in Hickman that makes his own bows, wouldn't be you would it? Anyway, lots of information here, good site.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Andrew, Lincoln here. My boss knows a guy in Hickman that makes his own bows, wouldn't be you would it? Anyway, lots of information here, good site.
nope, not me. I'm from Omaha, but there are quite a few people who build bows around, it suprises me sometimes.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
hello from council bluffs iowa area . your pretty close be'n your in omaha. there is an iowa group if you wanna join that also

1 - 15 of 15 Posts