Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. been a lurker here for over a year. 2 b honest, i normally dont post to msg boards as much as i have been tempted/resisted 2 respond to select posters and topics on this board. that being said, there r a few files id like 2 download for my usb drive and site rules require that i have to make 5 posts to do so. so here i am; ('the end justifies the means') playn the game yet again. i do enjoy the site compared to similar and i understand the reasoning behind the min post requirement so this is my first of (probably) five posts.

2 b fair, i will give a brief bio b/c i do anticipate having a couple comments and im sure my background and/or experiences will b inquired about to substantiate comments and suggestions.

34M; somewhere, missouri; 6 yr usasoc vet (to discern real vets from internet wanna b's) with 2 combat tours; prior homeless (2+ years); bachelors degree; atheist; avid hunter/hiker; loner; etc.....divorced; no kids; forced self sufficiency from an early age.

as all, ive made many mistakes in life. ive been on both sides of the law and the moral majority. do i have regrets? yes, but theyve shaped the mind i have and ive lived and seen a lot of life in my 34yrs.

that should suffice for an intro....

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
Hi tracker, welcome to the forum neighbor.

First I want to thank you for your service to our country. Secondly, being homeless as you have I would think you are way ahead of most of us in being a survivor as you have already had your SHTF.

Thanks for joining. I for one hope you post more than the required 5 posts. A lot of people here could benefit from your first hand experiences.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
Trackerjohn: Welcome to the forum. Remember that everyone of us have regrets in our lives. You're no better nor any worse then most of us. Looking forward to your 5 posts. Ha! Ha!

·
HOPE4BEST&PREP4WORST
493 Posts
Welcome TJ. There is a lot of good info in the files you mention and more files are added periodically. POST AWAY. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts