Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking to learn what I can, simple as that. A little about me...

1. I'm an eagle scout and chose to become more involved in survival after surviving an experience where i was lost without supplies in the upper penninsula of michigan on a river for about 48 hours.

2. I plan on joining the marine corps reserve this summer

3. I'm currently studying to obtain my EMT-B license, i finished the course this fall and have been prepping for the national registry

4. I am an avid open water swimmer, jiu-jitsu enthusiast, and triathlete

glad to be here

·
Gott Mit Uns
2,854 Posts
Sounds like you got it together for being so young. Congrats on the Marines. If I had my life to do over, I would be taking your path right now. This comming from a very successful college educated person. (sorry for sounding arrogant, just trying to put it in perspective) Good luck and God bless you. jkc

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like you got it together for being so young. Congrats on the Marines. If I had my life to do over, I would be taking your path right now. This comming from a very successful college educated person. (sorry for sounding arrogant, just trying to put it in perspective) Good luck and God bless you. jkc
thanks, and you don't sound arrogant at all :). I'm joining the reserves this summer and continuing on in college, I'm a nursing/biology double major and sociology minor. I'm hoping to attend medical school someday and specialize in infectious disease.

·
Prepared in NH
12,874 Posts
Welcome from NH.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nevada (North DFW), Republic of Texas and good luck with your planned USMC career.

·
Burner
668 Posts
Welcome from SE Michigan. Good luck with your national registry test. Glad I wasn't required to take them for my basic and medic, though they are good to have if you plan on moving out of state.

Sounds like you have a good career path mapped out. A lot of hard work but will be well worth it in the long run. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts