Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there all. I've been lurking around here for a little bit now and have finally decided to Introduce myself. I usually look around a bit in a forum and wait a bit before introducing myself to see if I am going to stick around. Looks like there is some good stuff on here.

I live in IL just about 30 min. East of St. Louis, MO. I enjoy learning about nature and bush crafting. About two years ago I got into having some basic preps and have a BOB / INCH bag. I am currently working on a Get Home Bag as well as always updating my BOB/INCH. I actually have a second BOB made up that is what I would call a basic set up, to throw to a girlfriend, family member, or friend if needed some day.

I am a Chef and I am currently finishing my Bachelors in Information Technology. I am also a Navy Submarine Veteran and an avid SCUBA diver.

Once I get settled in here I will post some new pics of my BOB/INCH for comments.

I hope to gain some new ideas and concepts from all of you here.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Welcome. You might want to make your first prepping buy a compass as 30 minutes west of St. Louis is somewhere in Missouri. Illinois is east of St. Louis.

·
Professional Lurker
4,105 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

Click here​
to see Oregon's group page.​

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Inglorious Deplorable
21,135 Posts
HA HA! Thanks. Good catch on my typo.
I bet you used that same excuse when you elect your senators.

- I know, your about as far away from Chicago and you can be in IL, but it is still your responsibility.

Now how about fixing your gun laws!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome from St. Louis. First thing you need to do is get out of Il. come to Mo. Free America.
Oh, trust me I am not a fan of IL, nor their gun laws. I am originally from here and moved back here from FL, to be closer to family. I am finishing up my Bachelors in IT and plan to leave this sucky state again. I have lived away from IL most of my years since High School, except a few when I needed to be close to family or to use Veterans benefits for college given to me by IL. Unfortunately... Chicago has more pull than the rest of that state. I would like to find a place in the Ozarks away from most folks. Love southern / Southwestern, MO.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts