Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
hell he talks more 'white' than I does...

Reactions: firehiker

·
Registered
202 Posts
The sad thing is he is more white than anyone on these forums. Well educated comes from a good christian white family and knows how to talk. He is hated because he is everything loser ass white ppl are not.

·
Proud "Neo-Confederate"
2,124 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! thats funny, the only thing i see wrong i that the Texas Air plane passengers wouldnt be locking the doors in fear, they would just be pulling out their guns.

He is hated because he is everything loser ass white ppl are not.
Awww is somebody angry and Bitter???? Is that supposes to **** off white people? Nice try go troll somewhere else!!!

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
A black man has been elected president of these United States of America, there is no more racial inequality, no more "the man is keepin me down", I can say whatever I want and nobody can do anything about it, no more white guilt, no more jessie jackson, al sharpton, no more of their crap. yipee, haha. I'm not a racist, I'm just sick of black people complaining about slavery, not having any opprotunity and the rest of their crap, I mean seriously if you know anyone who has ever picked a single piece of cotton while under threat of death, by all means please speak up.

·
Registered
880 Posts
A black man has been elected president of these United States of America, there is no more racial inequality, no more "the man is keepin me down", I can say whatever I want and nobody can do anything about it, no more white guilt, no more jessie jackson, al sharpton, no more of their crap. yipee, haha. I'm not a racist, I'm just sick of black people complaining about slavery, not having any opprotunity and the rest of their crap, I mean seriously if you know anyone who has ever picked a single piece of cotton while under threat of death, by all means please speak up.
Eh? Who's a black man?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The sad thing is he is more white than anyone on these forums. Well educated comes from a good christian white family and knows how to talk. He is hated because he is everything loser ass white ppl are not.
dat be so funny :D:

·
Cover your Six!!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Boy, I hope that is sarcasm.....

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
Boy, I hope that is sarcasm.....

Negative, he has a history of whining. Like in another thread where he was complaining about how bad his boss was, but he continued to work there. To each his own, some people aren't happy unless they're bitching and complaining about something or someone.

Me, life's too short too be angry and miserable.:D: Plus I live in Alaska, there's a pretty damn good view out there from my back porch.:thumb:

Carry on.:D:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts