Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
WOW

I cannot believe YOUTUBE would ban Kev's videos about skinning game, and allow this idiot to keep posting?

I for one and not into drugs, I prefer to self medicate with cans of Bud Lights myself, but to each his own.

This is a pretty basic video, common sense stuff. Do not go running around with dixie cups in hand, and looking up at low flying helo's. OK, got ya dude.

·
Facin' Long,Personal SHTF
549 Posts
Truer words never typed -- Never Get Raided.

Seriously. It'll ruin huge chunks of your life. Might even ruin the whole thing, if you're not careful. (Then again, since all it takes is ONE anonymous tip to get your place raided and all your **** smashed into tiny bits, it may not matter one bit how careful you are.)

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Youtube is a fickle Whore. I once showed a video of us killing a snake and I had 14 year olds from Europe threatening my life. They said they would fly over and kill me....

I felt a little sorry for them, but it lets you know the type of people on youtube. I didn't much bother explaining to them, how impossibly sad the sound, nor how things work in the states, I figure they will flag wave, and be even be more enraged. So I let them vent, and put them on ignore. Maybe they will assume their tamed, unarmed, emasculated selves actually put fear into me?

Pansies, Liberals, and jackasses makes up 90% of the youtube surfers.

I am just waiting for a better medium to freely upload videos. Perhaps one with better quality, not commodor 64 blocks.

Kev is awesome in every way, sadly the people that own youtube are jackasses. We play by their rules, or not at all. Channel awesome left BECAUSE of their Nazi style rules.

·
Coarse and violent nudity
161 Posts
cool. glad YOU don't do drugs. Just alcohol.
an actual drug would be scary and WRONG
Marijuana is safer and better for you (except your lungs) than alcohol. Alcohol destroys brain cells and hinders beain function. I hate arguing with people who don't know what they're talking about so ill leave this where it is.

And for the record, i dont always drink beer. But when i do, i prefer...some weed.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
LMAO but they don't get it. Ask any wetbrain, alcohol is not a drug. I have even heard "Yeah, I may be an alcoholic but at least I can say I never did drugs." spoken quite seriously.

·
Stop being on my side!
8,536 Posts
LMAO but they don't get it. Ask any wetbrain, alcohol is not a drug. I have even heard "Yeah, I may be an alcoholic but at least I can say I never did drugs." spoken quite seriously.
Yeah, but see, The Government has determined that marijuana is a dangerous drug, while alcohol is an awesome revenue stream, both for the fedgov and the states.

21,428 Posts
Yeah, but see, The Government has determined that marijuana is a dangerous drug, while alcohol is an awesome revenue stream, both for the fedgov and the states.
Which always struck me as strange legal Marjuana could have the crap taxed out of it.

They hide it in the sugar cane all around here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts