Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
5,906 Posts
That has got to be the stoofidist thing ever. Karbonites have really warped notions about weather versus climate.

·
Registered
469 Posts
What's funny is this won't reduce Dutch demand for beef, meaning the same number of cows will be raised and imported at greater cost.

So congratulations Netherlands, you just increased the price and carbon footprint of your beef. Have fun with that.
yeah can't save idiots from themselves but the problem is when their idiocy affects the rest of us

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll read the article to be sure,, but is the cutback going to be a reduction in beef numbers to eliminate cow farts, or to eliminate diesel fuel consumption, or both?

Either way, it's all about control. Control food and you will control those who want to eat.

·
Banned
5,906 Posts
I'll read the article to be sure,, but is the cutback going to be a reduction in beef numbers to eliminate cow farts, or to eliminate diesel fuel consumption, or both?
It's to eliminate (wait for it) - NITROGEN GAS - another so-called "greenhouse gas."
SMH.

These gullible muggles . . . or helpless subjects . . .

·
Registered
11,013 Posts
I read the article and the farmer said he needed 1 million euros to retrofit his barns to the new codes. Before they start eliminating his cattle.

The government will take the land of farmers who won't comply.

The time frame isn't tomorrow so they plan on spending 25 billion to compensate. The farmer agreed they needed to "do something" about global warming. But he wanted money.

I say, stop producing the second you get a .gov check and let the city people driving this eat bug paste and rats.

·
GrowingFromScratch.com
3,835 Posts
The Great Reset folks “predict” that by 2030, “you will eat less meat”. These globalist clowns want to make real meat a rare treat, and force us into plant based “meat”. I fully expect to see more intrusive regulation worldwide on livestock operations limiting production and forcing many out of business. Ironically, I’ve been trying to position myself to start a small scale pork enterprise… perfect freaking timing. My hopes of raising livestock are becoming more of a prepper thing with just a few animals for my family, rather than a commercial venture.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
The only problem they apparently aren't addressing is reducing the size of the human herd. That would solve most of the rest of their not enough space to do everything issue right there. Well that and not trying to supply China's billions, who are back to attempting to double their numbers every 2 generations, out of everyone else's resources.

·
D. Gibbons is a bad man
6,674 Posts
What's funny is this won't reduce Dutch demand for beef, meaning the same number of cows will be raised and imported at greater cost.

So congratulations Netherlands, you just increased the price and carbon footprint of your beef. Have fun with that.
Not sure of the current balance of trade in bovine products for the Netherlands but they have substantial exports.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Not sure of the current balance of trade in bovine products for the Netherlands but they have substantial exports.
Then it might not hurt non-farmers so much then. It may end up helping cattle farmers in the US then, somebody is going to supply that demand.

·
GrowingFromScratch.com
3,835 Posts
Glenn Beck has spoken numerous times on his program about the heavy hand encroaching upon the meat industry.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts