Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
We need that in my neighborhood. We have about 5 cops in my subdidvision... and people still get cars broken into, my house broken into( i think it was a BIL though) stuff stolen out of the yard. Cops are bad crooked here.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Meet and Greet

My wife had a little Meet and Greet with a little Peeping Tom a couple years back. He peeped and my wife came out with a little 22 rifle and a 25 round mag. She blew off about half the mag then called me at work. When I came home she took me out and showed me where she had tracked him and lost the tracks. You gotta love Farm Girls :) About two years later 4 punk ass kids came to steal my solar panels. What they found was me with my 22 and German shepherd chasing them across a my neighbors cattle field. I blew off some rounds over their heard just to know next time I might shoot them. Since then I have up grade my hard ware to a sig. 226 and a 308 which next time should make anyone crap themselve when a round going winging overheade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.