Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my in-laws gave me a $50 gift card to the mall for Christmas. I can't think of ANYTHING there that I need or even want, except maybe a new pair of tennis shoes (which I don't need immediately.) This mall mostly has high-end stores full of stuff I never buy, like designer clothes, expensive perfume, etc. They do have a Sears, but I can't think of anything I really need tool-wise. They also have a Best Buy, but I've never been in there and have no idea what they sell.

Help! I can't seem to think outside the box on this one. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Department store- kitchen gadgets (extra can opener, unbreakable cups made out of that fancy not-quite-plastic stuff, cast iron if they have it, extra socks/underthings, next-size up clothes for the kids, propane- if they sell grills chances are they sell that too....

Tupperware kiosk- always good to have this stuff- it will outlive God and is great for all sorts of storage.

Dollar store- (most malls have 'em) Basics like shampoo, conditioner, soap and other such items...

Book store- survival related books- you can even find titles online and request that they order them for you....

Radio Shack or other electronics store- extra batteries, flashlights etc.

·
Registered
5 Posts
if the gift card is for a high-end mall and there is a lacoste store, perhaps you can get a nice bag from there.

go to best buy and get a lot of good old cheap movies!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts