Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was searching online and now i can't find link company was offer pre made BOB that was in Maxpedition bag. need help finding company or bag they where using. have some family that i would like to send the pre made bags to thx ahead of time

·
Premium Member
68,758 Posts
You're generally FAR better off making your own kit. Each of us and our situations are different. By making it yourself you get to pick the bag that works best for you and fill it with the components that are ideal for your individual situation and needs. It also works out a lot less expensive that way, allowing you to get more/better components for the same cost as the premade kits.

Just my $.02

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Reactions: nazo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my bag is all set was trying to find one pre made for family members out of state who aren't prepped and the one iwas looking at was fair well thought out wasn't one of the generic bright red first aid,2 water bottle and 6 bandaid ones u see this was on a site i thing linked off of survivalblogs site

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.