Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope some one has the info i need,i do a little bit of painting etc mostly a cj7 restore project,detailing all the parts disassembled from frame,the paint is nasty chem wise .so i heard of a homemade supplied air mask,consisting of an israeli mask cheap,a gast vac pump found for 27 books new with my electric motor add some cheapo h.f. line filters walla!sas at about 70 dollars compared to 600 or more for comparable.now in researching the mask, i don't need the filter just the connection a 40 mm threaded piece.they sell the snorkel for 20 bucks but i need longer hose to run back to pump,so question is 40 mm a standard pvc part avail retail?like with a barbed hose connector?even if its a metric?thanks somebody gotta know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice!!!!!!!!!!

that's what i'm aiming for:thumb:is that an earlier year graphic?mine is an 84 laredo got same wheels bumper grill etc.i bet your an rust free part of country,here in ct the jeep i started with is a donor for a frame off rebuild. body, frame gone!cancer, sent to calif for "new" old frame [rust free]had it galv here,then the body is from a yj.in process of reassemble now.mostly stock.as far as resp.heart is set on supplied air.:upsidedown:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts