Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NCAA sided with transgender athletes on Monday, saying they will no longer hold events in states that aren’t “free of discrimination.”
The article at the url states
The Board of Governors says that it “firmly and unequivocally supports the opportunity for transgender student-athletes to compete in college sports.”Instead of banning transgender athletes from women’s sports, the NCAA’s approach would require trans athletes to undergo testosterone suppression treatment before they could compete. According to the Board of Governors, this approach would ensure that “inclusion and fairness can coexist for all student-athletes, including transgender athletes, at all levels of sport.”
This is the start of the demise of women's collegiate sports.

·
Born 120 years too late.
5,211 Posts
YEARS ago there was a story about some guy sprinter in college who declared himself a tranny/woman queero and he wanted to compete as a female. As a male he was a so so and couldn't even qualify for scholarships. Competing against women he would be world class and set records.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Where is the outrage from the women? Distilled down to it's basics, this is all just an example of male dominance. First the women vacillated and played a big hand in electing Obama, twice! Then they either ran with, or turned a blind eye toward, the 'metoo movement, emasculating their male children. Look at the weak links in politics from Pelosi to Collins, and Murkowski. The AOC club, etc. What are they thinking? Who knows? All you females that really see what's going on gotta get the word out to your sisters out there

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
So much for not selling women down the river again
WTF feminists ????????
There should be universal outrage
You can see how this is part of the general agenda to destroy all that is good, right, just and decent in the Western World
Such an important issue
**** leftists

·
Registered
754 Posts
Where does the NCAA get it’s funding and power ? Can state universities decide yo leave the NCAA and form another governing body ?
Yes, belonging to the NCAA is totally voluntary. However, you would not be able to compete against NCAA schools if you weren't in the NCAA...thereby losing out on a lot of tv $$$ from televised games. So in effect, not belonging to the NCAA would be sports suicide.

There's an undertow, for lack of a better term, that's been out there for years about creating an alternative to the NCAA...or overhauling it if an alternative can't be created. This goes way back to the 80s when the CFA was created. The CFA was some of the top football schools trying to go around the NCAA's control of college football tv coverage. A lot of supporters of college football programs are not happy with, what they view as, selective enforcement of rules and sanction on the part of the NCAA. For example, former LSU player giving then current LSU players cash, on the side lines of the games, that was broadcast by a tv network...hard to deny that it happened. NCAA's response to what was multiple major rules violations was exactly....nothing.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Can't wait to see them not play the home games of the #1 football team. What will the sec do? Cave? I will be voicing my option to my state senator the next time I see him.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Over and Out
3,796 Posts
Zommie "logik":

”Instead of banning transgender athletes from women’s sports, the NCAA’s approach would require trans athletes to undergo testosterone suppression treatment before they could compete. According to the Board of Governors, this approach would ensure that “inclusion and fairness can coexist for all student-athletes, including transgender athletes, at all levels of sport.”

..What in the Actual :censored:.. I just can't even.. Yeah, so your "solution" is to Force the trannies into something.. to Allow them to not be Forced into something (sticking to Sports with thier Own bloody GENDER..) Pfff, that outta go over well with them.. :rolleyes:

This is the Same Zommie :poop: that crafts "common sense gun control" and allows Rioting, Looting, Arson, Assault and even Murder as "mostly peaceful protests". This Toilet needs to be Flushed. :mad: (and I couldn't give 1/2 a :poop: about "pro sports"..)

jd

1 - 20 of 104 Posts