Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NBC has named their person of the year. The person of the year is Sharif El-Gamal. This is the shady Ground Zero mosque developer! What a slap in the face to the 70% of Americans who are against the mosque. It is even a bigger slap in the face on this Thanksgiving Day to all the soldiers that are spending today fighting terrorism around the world. This man will be featured on a NBC special today! What a way to give Americans an upset stomach on Thanksgiving huh? Of all the people to recognize is this the best they can come up with? Unreal.:(

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oG7hrlY.5MYK8AfxNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEya2VidjJpBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0RGRDVfOTY-/SIG=13q4tfo8u/EXP=1290777957/**http://bigjournalism.com/bschaeffer/2010/11/24/ground-zero-mosque-developer-an-nbc-person-of-the-year/

·
Registered
15,151 Posts
Keep in mind this is the same crazy con man that is trying to get 5 million out of the 911 find that goes for development in that area...

sorry SOB is what he is

·
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
6,765 Posts
What has happening to the "American" mainstream media? So much bias against repubs & now against Amercians.
the media holds themselves above us.. We know nothing and must be stupid not to agree with the a..holes

·
May the Lord be with us
5,784 Posts
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.... The media moguls hedging their bets of an eventual muslim victory are already simpering to their potential new masters, paying jizzyah, and licking boots... hold on while i vomit...

·
Archery Addict
785 Posts
What's NBC?:rolleyes:

Mainstream media sucks anyway. News for the sheep.

Personally, I don't trust any of them!

Get the facts straight and then tell the story! Not the other way around.

·
Your move Sparky...
7,782 Posts
**** lauer and nbc. If that **** shows up in my house I will burn the tv.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,511 Posts
I think they should have chosen Sarah Palin for her efforts to ensure Tea Party victories in Novembers election.

While it is too early to claim that the Tea Party will grow into a viable third party nationally, it is clear I think that the big money country club types are not running the Republican party any more.

Now if some young upstart Democrats could just do the same to their party, we might just work our way out of this mess. Yes I know that is exactly what they thought the elected in 2008, but most now realize they screwed up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts