Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2011/06/native-family-attacked-by-skinheads/

There are three things I have no patiences for.

1. Men who mistreat women and children
2. People who don't know how to signal before changing lanes
3. &*cking nazis

I tend to be very mindful of symbols and of warning signs.
I always carry a knife and I am very mindful of my surroundings
I have questions and requests

1. What symbol do you know of that would give me a warning sign that I should be on alert. (Bonus points for rare and hidden symbols)

2.should I be a sandviper (will not show/display that he can and will harm you) or a rattlesnake. ( who will warn/ show that he can and will harm you)

3.in your interactions with them any advice on how to be left alone ( known triggers)

4. What would you have done in this story?

I ask for the following reasons

I've been jumped by them before I got messed up but I heard I messed up one guys kneecap (that thought keeps me warm at night)
I'm mexican (I'm legal, my father is legal, my grandmother imigrated legally(between us we my one Misdemeanor))
I love redheads (hard to find a non white natural redhead)
I tend to travel to cities with a large nazi population

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
They are white inferior trash. Bunch of ******* that need to mob up on some one.
Thats what I would think folks here would consider them since hearing about all the mobs in philly on the 6-7 threads started on the subject.
If in fear of your life or families life, well you know what to do.

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
You ask a lot of questions.

Ill ask some back.

Do you look like an easy target?

Do you pay attention to your surroundings?

Do you frequent Neo Nazi hangouts?

P.S. My no patience list is much longer than yours, I agree with the Nazi thing, I also have no tolerance for Black Panthers who block voting places, etc.

·
Young Blood
2,676 Posts
Learn German, I would bet they don't know it; and it is just a freaking cool language. XD With all humor aside in my opinion they are just a##hats that know nothing but putting someone down to prove to themselves that they are better. Unless they attack or threaten you I wouldn't pay them any mind. Good luck brother.

·
Zomby Woof
14,303 Posts
Political correctness is something for which I have no patience.

"Hate Crime"

If someone beats you to prove that he is a big tough guy, he should be charged with assault and prosecuted accordingly.

If someone beats you because he hates (insert race here), he should be charged with assault and prosecuted accordingly.

The guy in the news story was the victim of assault, Period.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You ask a lot of questions.

Ill ask some back.

Do you look like an easy target?

Do you pay attention to your surroundings?

Do you frequent Neo Nazi hangouts?

P.S. My no patience list is much longer than yours, I agree with the Nazi thing, I also have no tolerance for Black Panthers who block voting places, etc.
Do I look like an easy target?
I'm unsure, I avoid looking meek or confused but as for my attire and body language I would say no more so than anyone else

Do I pay attention to my surroundings
I make a mental 5 foot barrier around me, and focus my attention to those with my circle. I can't be in a mall more than 20 minutes or I get drained and need a snack and a sit.

Do I frequent neo nazi hangouts.
No but for my job I have to go to several bad neighborhoods along with several "high population of known neo nazi activity"

I've never been jumped by a black panther. (yet) I didn't know they were still active.

Hate crimes are a touchy subject but it kinda makes sense.

If your girlfriend cheats on you with an ex boyfriend because she has "unresolved emotions" it would hurt less than if she walked into a bar and pleasured the first black dude she saw just because he was black.

Sentencing should be a complex and logical affair not a simple " you yelled the n word while beating him up so 5 more years for you"

But it should take into account what your reasoing was for the crime.

·
Never Give up
7,579 Posts
I beak people into 2 catagories.
1= Good people who just want to live a happy life dont want to mess with other people and just want to do there own thing.
2= Pricks these include racist seams to be more of color,or mexican now then of the white race, but to me there all the same. If you hate people just becasue of where there from then you fall into 2. Very simple. I will not treat people of another race any differnt then anybody else. But if the race card is throw out at me when there was nothing there to me there using that to control me and that just downt fly well. I dont beleive in slavery for knowone and will fight to the death to stop it.

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
It doesn't take a group to be a problem , it is a personal choice to elevate one's self above others ,children do it from birth .
Most in this world believe nothing but their own world matters .Very small self centered lives . it is easy to find a fallowing of people thinking the same way.
People with serious health issues marry and have children and pass their illnesses to them with little guilt for their actions .
I am not against interratial marriage ,but I am saddened when I see the lack of respect for life and procreating when they know they have serious health issues . Being the same race does not matter, the problem is across the board =all races.
Ignorant people teach ignorant people hate that has no honest foundation, but culture and misinformation.
The simple fact is the mixing of breeds makes for a stronger off spring ,and it is the pure breds that are the weakest almost every time.
I would have loved to have found a black girl to marry when I was young , those that I knew were very interresting and intelligent ,compared to the caucasion girls I knew at the time. But culturally society was too immature to accept such a mix and I was turned away.
This is still an immature culture generally speaking , but in certain places I am seing mixed couples more and more.
So far as skin heads and natzis leave them to the critters that suit them ,find a different place to meet some one of value .

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
When you walk in an urban sprawl make it look like you chew glass and **** nails. Learn a mean face and always walk like you are headed to a woop ass party and move with a purpose. If you look like a victim people will react to it, if you look like a wolf then the other wolves may just leave you alone.

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
There are trash on both or all sides of the racial issues...

lots of good people but seems to be anequal amount of trash...

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
One symbol I can think of is the numbers 18 for Adolph Hitler. If they're really into it they will have neck tats w/ eagles SS,etc. Kick one in the nads for me willya????:cool:

·
Zomby Woof
14,303 Posts
When you walk in an urban sprawl make it look like you chew glass and **** nails. Learn a mean face and always walk like you are headed to a woop ass party and move with a purpose. If you look like a victim people will react to it, if you look like a wolf then the other wolves may just leave you alone.
That is good advice.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts