Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
What, me worry?
2,621 Posts
To be completely effective, I believe most of the remedies take 7 to 10 days. A few take a bit longer.

Reactions: Marjorie

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
I thought the native americans didn't have colds until the europeans brought them here. Look at the difference in travel between now and pre-invasion of this country. A nurse just died of H1N1 and she just returned from Bejing. This will be the kind of event that will kill most of us in a pandemic. Years ago, when people in a close winter quarters got sick and died, the whole group might have been wiped out because they had no way to travel any distance, much less across oceans.

·
Military MOM
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They had allergies, colds, etc. Yuckys that were here from plants, mountain cedar, etc. But just because they didn't have the flu back then, doesn't mean they can't find holistic things today. That was like saying they didn't have headaches either. Of course their bodies had different ailments.
of course the invasion of this country has killed many, and now, global travel is helping that along exponentially.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,209 Posts
I thought the native americans didn't have colds until the europeans brought them here. Look at the difference in travel between now and pre-invasion of this country. A nurse just died of H1N1 and she just returned from Bejing. This will be the kind of event that will kill most of us in a pandemic. Years ago, when people in a close winter quarters got sick and died, the whole group might have been wiped out because they had no way to travel any distance, much less across oceans.
It's not just people that brings diseases from other countries. Birds bring most of the colds and flus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts