Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to remind you, give you crazy ideas, draw attention from your prepping, your work, your life...

National Novel Writing Month will start in 2 weeks!!!!!!

If you are anywhere near being a writer, this is for you!

Join the madness... Join the fun... One month = one novel.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea but it IS fun. They see it like if you complete the word count you win... Loads of winners...!

I hope it can make me write again.

Survivalist fiction of course... Well not of course, but when I thought of it, that will be easiest and feels like in my head right now. It's cheating to make people write for you, but it's not cheating to ask for ideas and inspiration though... So... If you want to give me ideas I'm all ears... :)

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already ran into a problem. It's OK to think, but not write before November (of course) but I would like a little paralel story to the bigger story. This small story would take place on a classic deserted island. I don't know where I'm going to place it. I don't know crap about what grows there, rain, weather, sun etc..... I wonder which is an easy way to get this info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.