Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dog bites - Owner shoots
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A link to NASTY stuff you may someday need to know. I have saved most of the files on a flash drive and printed some in hard copy. Use at your own physical and legal peril. There are multiple files/books for your perusing here. I guess my thoughts are in a SHTF situation ... theres alot of stuff I'd like to know that isnt readilly available at your local Barnes and Noble. ;)

http://www.anarchistcookbookz.com/download-the-anarchist-cookbook-for-free/

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
careful, theres a lot of BS in that book. pick and choose carefully

Reactions: test and Brew

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
Sometimes referred to as the Darwin books, there is speculation as to the procedures being deliberately scrambled by the CIA to kill insurgents or the enemy should they fall into those hands. Some of those will kill anyone who attempts them.

Unless you are a skilled chemist and understand the processes and the law covering those processes, in minute detail, its best to stay away from that sort of thing. Missing limbs, death, or a cell with your new wife bubba is where it leads. Bad path to even think about.

My vote is: no, don't get involved. But I'm an old fart, what do I know.....

·
Dog bites - Owner shoots
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hold up!!!

Rule 9:

Do NOT discuss making explosives of any type.
:confused: There is MUCH more in those books than explosives. IE: hot wiring cars, lock picking, flares, hand to hand combat, tunnels, making arrows with what is at hand, blow guns, coating bullets in teflon, how cell phone and land line systems work ect, ect ect .....

If you use these books for explosive pourposes you deserve to have one hand.. Please dont focus on what the hype is. There is very good info here on survival in the urban world and how to use it to your advantage.

However Kahn ..... Oh yeah!!!! U DA MAN! Thats a book I just downloaded LOL ... THX! (p.s. some of us have military training in this stuff)

·
Semper non compos mentis
1,578 Posts
Forum Rules are there for a Reason

You guys have been around long enough to know them. The Rules help protect all users of the forum. Please don't make the rest of us targets or whatever by posting this stuff. Thanks.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=2 SEE RULE #9

BudgetSurvivalist is correct. Kev is correct in making the rule. Please keep this stuff off the forums. Don't doubt that a few posts like this could make us (wrongly) look like the idiot fringe. Yes I know I don't own the forum, but I like being able to come here. It's a *please* I'm using. :mad:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
I read the part about the "poison" bullet using mercury. LOL. about 14 years ago, I loaded five 147 grain 9mm black talons with liquid mercury. I sealed the top with melted wax.

The target was an old newspaper box. The modified bullets all loaded and fired without and incident. There was a surprising difference in the damage done by the bullets with the mercury. The holes were about a 1/4" bigger and the metal around the hole depressed into an area 6" across. I figured it was from the additional weight of the bullet. Liquid mercury has some density to it.

·
Dog bites - Owner shoots
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I read the part about the "poison" bullet using mercury. LOL. about 14 years ago, I loaded five 147 grain 9mm black talons with liquid mercury. I sealed the top with melted wax.

The target was an old newspaper box. The modified bullets all loaded and fired without and incident. There was a surprising difference in the damage done by the bullets with the mercury. The holes were about a 1/4" bigger and the metal around the hole depressed into an area 6" across. I figured it was from the additional weight of the bullet. Liquid mercury has some density to it.
Mythbusters did the "ice bullet" LOL melted before it hit the end of the barrel

·
Registered
7,224 Posts

Lucky thing you didn't blow your pistol up doing that.

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
Increased bullet weight without decreased powder volume to lower the resultant pressures. You ended up with about a 160+ grain bullet with the same powder charge.

Reactions: Sweeper

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Increased bullet weight without decreased powder volume to lower the resultant pressures. You ended up with about a 160+ grain bullet with the same powder charge.
It figured it was just like the .45acp---big, slow traveling and hard hitting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts