Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Wearing fur underwears...
2,523 Posts
Scientists are human and fallible last time I checked. Most of them have a poor record at guessing at things that already happened!

They can't even predict the weather with consistent accuracy despite the advanced technology to aid them. Why worry about what one of them is guessing at in the future?

·
straight shooter
2,164 Posts
We are due several catastrophic events. some time in the next 1000 years something really bad is going to happen!
Note to self: Set the cryo pod to 3017 or if unavailable don't reincarnate for a really loooong time. :)

NASA tries way too hard to keep itself relevant in the public eye by writing up voodoo science articles every week. I love their cameras that capture tiny dots from billions of miles away. Okey dokey.

·
Registered
82 Posts
yeah...cant even predict the weather over night for a 7 hour period...watch the weather ...blanket up my horses and they are either sweating in the am or it drops crazy low temp and wasn't supposed to. so sick of the "experts".

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
So, no use in worrying about it. Can't do a damn thing about it, why stress?
NASA was probably hoping you'd think your way through it. If there's nothing we can do to stop an extinction event occurring on Earth, then clearly the only long-term hope for survival of our species is to get a bunch of the human race moved to somewhere besides Earth. Which means NASA might be relevant again. (Although likely no better at producing good engineering–they had to hire my brother as a contractor to try to fix their shuttle mess. He retired off that deal.) :D:

1 - 20 of 153 Posts