Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use the Tapatalk app to view SB threads. One feature of the app is that it shows the most recently posted pic in the thread while scrolling through titles. Every so often, a picture of a nude old woman will appear among these photos. Currently, one appears for the "Got denied for gun sale..." thread in the Firearm General Discussion forum. However, the pic doesn't appear in the thread once opened. So one of the posters is secretly imbeding it somehow. Maybe you can figure it out and fix it. I'm not shocked by nudity, but 80 year old nudes are pushing it.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,116 Posts
All posts on the site have a method for reporting them. In the upper right hand corner of the post is a red and white triangle. Click on this to report the post and we'll handle it.

I think the post you're referring to has been deleted hours ago, but was still in your cache somehow. We seem to have a jokester who pops in occasionally and posts such garbage. We don't always see it in time. So we count on your reports to help us deal with it in a timely manner.

·
Peas and Carrots!
36,850 Posts
? In another thread or do you need to clean your cache... I seriously think that is part of the problem. The image has been gone for hours and there are less than 1/2 dozen people seeing it. Log out, clear your cache, and log back in.

The thread you were seeing the image at isn't on the site any more.

·
Peas and Carrots!
36,850 Posts
It was in two different threads. It is not in either now, nor has it been for hours.

It is in your cache somehow, I have mine set to clear every time I leave my browser.

The image was placed there by someone who repeatedly joins the forum so he can prove that combining pain medicines and alcoholism are a sad way to waste a life.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts