Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bush Walker
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i seem to recall a seller on here selling mylar bags / 02 absorbers in a 25 bag batch with the corresponding amount of 02 absorbers.....cant remember who that was

I was wondering who does small packs of 5 gallon mylar bags w/ absorbers - we are about to start prepping buckets but will not be doing 100 bags at a time for now

·
Banned
393 Posts
i seem to recall a seller on here selling mylar bags / 02 absorbers in a 25 bag batch with the corresponding amount of 02 absorbers.....cant remember who that was

I was wondering who does small packs of 5 gallon mylar bags w/ absorbers - we are about to start prepping buckets but will not be doing 100 bags at a time for now

Just go buy you some hand warmers to use instead of O2 absorbers.... Same thing, just bigger in size.....

·
Bush Walker
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not feelin' the hand warmer idea - wanna stick to reg 02 absorbers

any more links to favored reputable shops? site sponsors? wanna avoid ebay

·
rather die on my feet
293 Posts
I got mine from USAemergencysupply fast shipping to.

·
Organ Donor
827 Posts
I second discountmylarbags.com.

I have ordered from them twice and had super fast shipping and great service.

What ever you do stay away from sorbentsystems.com

There were a nightmare to deal with. It took almost a dozen e-mails each getting nasterier on my part and six weeks to get my order. They charged my CC almost day one. I had to threaten to go to my credit card comp to get the cherges reversed.

McLOVIN

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
68,758 Posts
Just go buy you some hand warmers to use instead of O2 absorbers.... Same thing, just bigger in size.....
You don't save anything doing that really. And there are too many unknowns. Such as actual capacity and final O2 content. With an O2 absorber, you get a rated capacity and the peace of mind knowing your food will be in an environment of .01-.02% O2 since it's designed specifically to absorb the most O2 rather than produce the most heat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts