Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry Kev if this is inappropriate, pls lemme know. My sponsor is giving away a suspension system everyday till my fight, this is for people who tweet. I hope someone here who tweet's will win. I like the info I've gotten on here and wanted to get ya'll some free stuff.

From my sponsor TRX! They are giving away a TRX everyday up until my fight 3/21. Tell me why you want one and include #TRXMMA for a chance to win. This is for TWEETS. We'll be posting rules on www.fitnessanywhere.com tomorrow. You can tweet up to 5 times a day. Winners will be announced daily by @TRX_Fitness. Thank you everyone.

·
Banned
4,495 Posts
March 21, Live on Versus - Brandon Vera Vs. Jon Jones

For those who don't know--vera21375 is Brandon Vera, prepper, board member here, and of course, UFC light-heavyweight fighter who is headlining UFC Live on Versus this Sunday.

(If I may also proudly mention, Brandon--Safecastle Royal too is a sponsor! :thumb: )

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.home&eid=2766

Go get 'em Brandon!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you JC / Safe Castle and yes it applies to anyone who tweets. Thank you to the members on here for your support as well. Dish TV just announced it got VS back on it's network.

·
Banned
4,495 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.