Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added a new Walther P22 to the collection today. My son wanted it as His gun. He is 10 years old and not really into anything but video games. I dragged him out to the gun store and after looking at many differnt guns decided picking up the walther p22.

Then off to the range where he put 250-300 rounds through it and did quite well! He didn't miss the taget once and had most of his shots hit the 7 and 8 point area in the full body target at 5 and 10 yards.

HE also shot 200-250 rounds through our 10-22.

I put 100 through my p95 9mm and 100 or so through the P22.

The P22 is a nice little gun. I am very happy with the purchase. My is two tone black and green.

Well my son is now addicted to shooting and can't wait to get back to the range.

Boy it was packed today. Almost every lane filled up.

I paid $325 for the P22 with 2 clips and 2 interchangable grips.

·
Registered
192 Posts
ive wanted on of the p22s for a while but the thing that keeps me from getting one is everyone says theyre not that accurate
I added a new Walther P22 to the collection today. My son wanted it as His gun. He is 10 years old and not really into anything but video games. I dragged him out to the gun store and after looking at many differnt guns decided picking up the walther p22.

Then off to the range where he put 250-300 rounds through it and did quite well! He didn't miss the taget once and had most of his shots hit the 7 and 8 point area in the full body target at 5 and 10 yards.

HE also shot 200-250 rounds through our 10-22.

I put 100 through my p95 9mm and 100 or so through the P22.

The P22 is a nice little gun. I am very happy with the purchase. My is two tone black and green.

Well my son is now addicted to shooting and can't wait to get back to the range.

Boy it was packed today. Almost every lane filled up.

I paid $325 for the P22 with 2 clips and 2 interchangable grips.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't seem as accurate as my 9mm rugar but I attributed that to the caliber. It feels great in the hand. Didn't misfire.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Welcome a new shooter!

My P 22 is not as accurate as my MK II's, but is handy and shoots good enough.

Mine, as far as accuracy, seems to like the CCI Stingers.

The grand sons love it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Shooting is a family activity that this country could use more of. My dad first took me when i was five and for the past few months I've been taking my 4 yr old daughter. First time out she shot .22's but was afraid to try anything "louder". Now she is shooting my ak-74 and ar's. I keep a hand on the rifle because she is to young to understand exactly what she is doing but she loves it.

·
Only Half Human
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree. I think he is really excited about it. He is looking forward to next Saturday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts