Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister called me and told me about dollar tree having big cans of food and 10 bags of rice for a $1.00.

Even better she said she needs to get some to stock up on Like I said. Yeah shes awaking. She has always listened to me and said sounds good. Now though shes seeing it for her self. She thinks it can be a good idea just in case. My brothers and sisters we have saved another from the depths of sheeple hell. Hallua Hallua. Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Congrats on the conversion! I have finally convinced my Mom and Step dad of the same. My Mom has taken to the stocking up with a vengeance. My Step dad recently bought his first shottie and a couple cases of shells. So wonders never cease.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah shes diving in head first almost ovewhelming me. Im realy glad now if im not around she has some knowledge and insight she dident have.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don’t like to rain on anyone’s parade, but I would like to share a past experience I had with a dollar store.

I had bought some cans of chucky soup and they ended up being more liquid then chunk. I would suggest buying a small quantity and testing it out, before buying it in bulk.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don’t like to rain on anyone’s parade, but I would like to share a past experience I had with a dollar store.

I had bought some cans of chucky soup and they ended up being more liquid then chunk. I would suggest buying a small quantity and testing it out, before buying it in bulk.
Ive had that problem before to its the brand you get. Must be very selective and try one befor buying. I was just happy about her saying she needs to stock up. Thanks for saying that. That info will help others.

·
one day at a time
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i stock up on it almost every trip, i belive it's called treet and yes it's very good with mayo and chopped onions on homemade bread.
Yeah those are awsome. I but brown sugar and bar-b-q sauce on it then put it in the oven for a little bit. Taste great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts