Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riots in Canada? Lazy punk kids.
Flash mob Robbery? Organized Lazy punk kids.
Bad Parenting? ... Pregnant lazy punk kids? Lets not get ahead of ourselves, maybe we aren't the problem?

So Crutch, what is this Magic truth? How much is it going to cost my Government to provide it free for me?

It's simple! Lets stop blaming ourselves, and put the blame where it's due. On the children! Why should we raise them, when they should be raising themselves?

Start with these books and start reading to them every night. Or start with the "baby read your own damn book" and let them read it on their own.

Face it guys. We Americans shouldn't be responsible for our kids, wallets, jobs, cars, health, teeth, penis or anything else... that takes effort and time away from TV. It's about time they start contributing.

Because if they wont, and we wont, and our Government can't, then someone should and it aint gonna be me.

·
that's like, your opinion
17,825 Posts
you totally forgot "baby mow my lawn" its only like the number one reason i ever look forward to having kids.

·
17,825 Posts
i take that back.... baby reload my brass is number one, mowing the lawn is secondary.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was meant to be funny and ironic. Kind of the sheeple's way to deal with problems.

The next (obviously exaggerated) step in our societies approach to ignoring the real problems.

Where are the parents? Where is the shame? Duty, responsibility, and people as a whole have become so selfish, So self absorbed, that any semblance of family or community is dead. I'd be marginalizing it, if I just called it apathy.

Maybe you guys didn't get the irony in my Op. The Internets funny that way.

But at least Wildcat84 got it.

These children, robbing, killing, even raping, are still children. They aren't inherently evil, something made them this way. Where are their parents?
Why as a society does social services not come in and take the child away the first time he mugs someone?

We have catered to the criminals for so long, that we've lost where they end and we begin.

What happened?
Why is it, sometimes I feel the only sane people in my entire city live under my roof?

·
Liberty or Death!
679 Posts
I sort of understand what you're getting at. It seems nothing is anyone's problem anymore. There's always a syndrome or disorder to blame now and a pill or therapy to fix it. People are lazy. Everything, even for the poorest people is so much easier then what it used to be so they get lazy. Everyone wants to keep their "freebies" expecting others to make sacrifices. With every new generation their future will look even more bleak because nobody is willing to take on tough times to fix all this crap. There are still plenty of good people out there though. It's just we're busy defending and protecting our own against the ever increasing maniacal masses.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://dimewars.com/Video/Kids-Atte...cmediaid=0717adf5-2911-4f14-9377-5eb72d3dca07

An 8 and 10 year old.

And not to sound racist, but the black guy blames TV. Well at least he didn't blame Bush, society, or "racist police".

If those kids were with their dad feeding cows, or fishing this wouldn't of happened.

It's almost like parents need an instruction book that shocks the crap out of you when you do dumb things.

1) Don't smoke in the car you children ride in.

Yeah I used to smoke, and I NEVER smoked in the same house, let alone car that my children occupied.

2) Don't allow them around ANYTHING non age appropriate. That simple!
Lady Gaga is a whore and a monster with a small penis. Your daughter doesn't need to listen to that crap. Grand theft auto is for ADULTS. Your Child and the moral compass they keep depends on how you raise them. Don't make me gun down your child when he breaks into my home! I don't want their blood on my hands simply because you suck ass at forethought.

3) They aren't your friend. If you are in any way an equal to how they talk to you, then you might be failing as a parent. Don't allow them to "express" their individuality because that ISN'T what they are doing.

Little sussie slut face, may wear short skirts and date a 30 year old at 15, but her path is damn near written in stone. I'm saying give a ****. Give a big one!

Individuality isn't doing what your friends are doing. You ARE NOT THEIR BLOODY FRIEND, STOP TRYING TO BE!

4) You made life. Now you come second.

That's right. I don't care if you didn't find yourself, or experience backpacking Europe. Get over it. That child didn't ask to be created or have an a hole for a parent, so pretend to be worthy. If you have dreams, them instill them upon your child. (not to say you live vicariously through them, use common sense)

·
Registered
364 Posts
I think one that most parents are reading to the little ones in my parts is, "Baby hold my beer, while I do something with _______!" <blank> insert this gun, my motorcycle, that chainsaw, a ninja sword, this meth, a donkey, your mamma, any other stupid task that would tempt the gods of natural selection, or a combination of the above.

For example, "baby hold my beer, while I ride my motorcycle at the same time as using that chainsaw to do our gardening fast and make your mamma randy "

·
17,825 Posts
It was meant to be funny and ironic.
it was funny and i appreciate it, i knew you would come up with something fresh when i posted the flash mod / rob thread... well played, much appreciated... you got some funny stuff.... especially your lady gaga comments.

·
Realist
180 Posts
In education I see it every day. The real problem is that it is a cycle. Those same kids that are doing all those previously mentioned things will have kids who at 15 will do the same things and their kids will do the same etc...

The challenge is to break that cycle and get them so see that the way their parents raised them is not how it has to be for their kids... much easier said than done... undoing 15 years of programing is not going to happen in one or even 10 conversations.

Most humans learn through observation (particularly when small) so we learn to parent from our parents. It's only natural we learn the bad and the good depending on our situation...certainly not an excuse, but if we are going to do something about it then we need to understand the problem.

·
Limpin to safety.
7,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the world we live in. Deal with it.
This, is how I deal with it.

I laugh, close my gates, rant a little on the net, and appreciate all the more what God has blessed me with.

Reactions: Mr. Beef

·
Stay the Course
471 Posts
http://dimewars.com/Video/Kids-Atte...cmediaid=0717adf5-2911-4f14-9377-5eb72d3dca07

An 8 and 10 year old.

And not to sound racist, but the black guy blames TV. Well at least he didn't blame Bush, society, or "racist police".

If those kids were with their dad feeding cows, or fishing this wouldn't of happened.

It's almost like parents need an instruction book that shocks the crap out of you when you do dumb things.

1) Don't smoke in the car you children ride in.

Yeah I used to smoke, and I NEVER smoked in the same house, let alone car that my children occupied.

2) Don't allow them around ANYTHING non age appropriate. That simple!
Lady Gaga is a whore and a monster with a small penis. Your daughter doesn't need to listen to that crap. Grand theft auto is for ADULTS. Your Child and the moral compass they keep depends on how you raise them. Don't make me gun down your child when he breaks into my home! I don't want their blood on my hands simply because you suck ass at forethought.

3) They aren't your friend. If you are in any way an equal to how they talk to you, then you might be failing as a parent. Don't allow them to "express" their individuality because that ISN'T what they are doing.

Little sussie slut face, may wear short skirts and date a 30 year old at 15, but her path is damn near written in stone. I'm saying give a ****. Give a big one!

Individuality isn't doing what your friends are doing. You ARE NOT THEIR BLOODY FRIEND, STOP TRYING TO BE!

4) You made life. Now you come second.

That's right. I don't care if you didn't find yourself, or experience backpacking Europe. Get over it. That child didn't ask to be created or have an a hole for a parent, so pretend to be worthy. If you have dreams, them instill them upon your child. (not to say you live vicariously through them, use common sense)
Wow! Great post!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts