Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing alot of stuff in the Atv/offroading industry for the past year or so. I been doing my own repairs, product reviews and even started my own Atv Mud Forum at www.themudwarriors.com. Its been Growing fairly well. I currently own 3 ATV's and am currently rebuilding those 3. The first is a 2006 Honda 350 Rancher ES, the second is a 2007 750 Bruteforce, and the third is a 2003 Honda 450 Foreman. I just love working on my quads and riding them. I have a few videos on youtube of us and our adventures on the quads in the mud. Here is an example of a fw of our rides and fun times.

This video is of my bro in law on a Honda 450 foreman with 29.5 swamplites, a snorkle, and a few engine mods.
I also have my own personal mud pit dug in my back yard where we ride and i teach my kids the proper way to ride in the mud and not do what they souldnt, here is another video of us in the mud pit. I also use this mud pit to perform alot of my product reviews i do. I hope you enjoy my vids and if you have any questions about the quads or your own quads just ask and ill do my best to find an answer.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I used to be into that myself, competed in the High Lifter Mud Nationals several times in Texas. Like just about everything else it got too expensive to haul them all over the country to compete plus in my area ATVs are illegal on almost all land, and the closest OHV parks are at least an hour away. As a matter of fact my Rancher with Bi/Tri Claws is going up for sale in a week or two.

Looks good man, have fun!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice man yeah im working on my rancher just put new wiseco rings in mine, and its an ES so right now i cant manually shift it into neutral. I can shift up to 4th gear assuming im in 1st, and down shift back to first but thats it. So im gonna pull engine split case check the tranny, and reset it to neutral. Or thats the plan atleast, we will see.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Helmets

My best friend smashed his skull in on the front rack. When he flipped over back wards. He is now retarded. You are adults you can do what ever you like. Freedom Rules. Just sayin. Be safe. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i never get out of 3rd gear on mine and they usually gear so low to turn big tires, i dont climb hills, i dont drive fast just play in the mud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts