Survivalist Forum banner
7K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  daniel 
#1 · (Edited)
As i get older and my knowledge on wildfoods and such things gets wider my backpack gets smaller.On my picture in lets see your face my pack is massive compared to this pack.
On the outside of my pack you can see my Self inflating mat,bivvy bag,Tarp,Lamp,Knife,torch,Mini trangia cook set and emergency survival kit.
It also has a water bladder.

Im well pleased with this one,I like the digi cam too.

So here is my MOLLE

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Your not going to believe me,Just under £20.00 including post and packing.I've been playing with it all morning packing it and unpacking it.

With all the webbing i can get more in and on it than my 65ltr and there's loads of pockets in side it.:D

#8 ·
It looks like one of CTD bags, Is it made in China?

Reactions: AncientBrit
#14 ·
I have the same one only black. Its a condor level III assault pack. There is a larger one (by not much) called the ultimate molle pack. You seem to have it loaded pretty well I'm amazed at how many extras you attached. (I havn't yet :( ) I really enjoy condor products as they are equal to blackhawk and voodoo and maby a smiget under bianchie.

Anyway great pack and great use of its potential I hope it serves you well.

#20 ·
as have I and i have owned some other versions and do own some other versions i call less then desirable, but in this case I think Ill wait to see the long term report posted by sticks.

Reactions: AncientBrit
#22 ·
i can tell you guys that mine..the stitching on the top section on the main pouch started showing a lil(not commin apart) from being over stuffed. so i took it to the army surplus store to get a few places sown where it might seem weak.. i reenforced it before it could come apart. the guy that sewed it said that the inner liner was what was causing these types of bags to come apart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.