Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As i get older and my knowledge on wildfoods and such things gets wider my backpack gets smaller.On my picture in lets see your face my pack is massive compared to this pack.
On the outside of my pack you can see my Self inflating mat,bivvy bag,Tarp,Lamp,Knife,torch,Mini trangia cook set and emergency survival kit.
It also has a water bladder.

Im well pleased with this one,I like the digi cam too.

So here is my MOLLE

Attachments

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice! I love the design of those bags, how much did it set you back?
Your not going to believe me,Just under £20.00 including post and packing.I've been playing with it all morning packing it and unpacking it.

With all the webbing i can get more in and on it than my 65ltr and there's loads of pockets in side it.:D

·
Registered
218 Posts
very nice bag :)

Reactions: AncientBrit

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
It looks like one of CTD bags, Is it made in China?

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
I carn't find a maker's label,but it was sent from Australia.
It is very good quality
If its Ebay then it is most likely Condor brand or an adaptation of. They often sell items from a different country to confuse the US market in to thinking its not a China product.

Yes Condors small Packs are decent, They are not what I would call Quality but for the size of the pack and load carried you will generally have no failures. The pack is a copy of a Maxpedition http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=12
but nun of that matters if it never fails. I know some guys in Iraq who are using the same pack in a different color with success so far.

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If its Ebay then it is most likely Condor brand or an adaptation of. They often sell items from a different country to confuse the US market in to thinking its not a China product.

Yes Condors small Packs are decent, They are not what I would call Quality but for the size of the pack and load carried you will generally have no failures. The pack is a copy of a Maxpedition http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=12
but nun of that matters if it never fails. I know some guys in Iraq who are using the same pack in a different color with success so far.
well im pleased with it:D.
A friend of mine who is in Iraq:eek: at the moment put me on to this guy,He has the same pack;).
If it's good enough for are Troopers in Iraq it's good enough for me.:D

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
well im pleased with it:D.
A friend of mine who is in Iraq:eek: at the moment put me on to this guy,He has the same pack;).
If it's good enough for are Troopers in Iraq it's good enough for me.:D
Agreed, im not knocking it at all, in fact I hope it last a very long time and proves to be durable over the long term, I will buy some myself.

·
Haha
3,407 Posts
I have the same one only black. Its a condor level III assault pack. There is a larger one (by not much) called the ultimate molle pack. You seem to have it loaded pretty well I'm amazed at how many extras you attached. (I havn't yet :( ) I really enjoy condor products as they are equal to blackhawk and voodoo and maby a smiget under bianchie.

Anyway great pack and great use of its potential I hope it serves you well.

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have the same one only black. Its a condor level III assault pack. There is a larger one (by not much) called the ultimate molle pack. You seem to have it loaded pretty well I'm amazed at how many extras you attached. (I havn't yet :( ) I really enjoy condor products as they are equal to blackhawk and voodoo and maby a smiget under bianchie.

Anyway great pack and great use of its potential I hope it serves you well.
Cheers Bud,Post some pics of your pack on this thread id like to see it loaded and unloaded.
Sticks:D

·
Darting from the shadows
5,760 Posts
Very cool looking packs guys! They should do the job well.

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
i've thought about getting that pack but i've heard so many bad things about them.
as have I and i have owned some other versions and do own some other versions i call less then desirable, but in this case I think Ill wait to see the long term report posted by sticks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts