Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Confused,but not Lost
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got it. 39 acres with damn few neighbors,about 1/3 is an old sand and gravel pit the rest is ridges and hard woods. Now the fun starts. It has a couple of seeps on it,so water should be no problem and building an underground shelter is going to be real easy since there are already several excavated areas that just need to be back filled. Will add pictures when I get some.

·
Confused,but not Lost
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
congratulations. how much did it cost you. any running water on the land? pong/lake maybe some pics?
It was a bank repo,we low balled at $20,000.00 and got it. Original asking price was $38,500.00. Bank just wanted it gone. Its up in the U.P. and is exactly what we were looking for. It has a couple of fresh water seeps that are about 2 foot deep and maybe 50-70ft long and 2-3 ft wide and there is a wet land area on edge of property.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
hehe... you can low ball anything.. and even go lower and they might take it.. I bet you there were 0 bids...

me I bid on a mountain bike that was worth 8,000 ... I bid 200 bucks and won... I was willing to go to 4... but 0 other biders because theres usally allot of other stuff around anyways... so why bid agianst someone unless you really want it...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.