Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
He is really fast...wonder if he hit anything?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Mossberg 500 w/ Knoxx Industries (now BlackHawk) Sidewinder Kit (discontinued) and 2 7rd Mags...

Pistols are H&K P2000sk and Glock 22 .40 cal
Hey, that looks crazy-mean!

Unfortunately, the drums and magazines are illegal here in Kalifornia.

However, even if they were legal, I was a little wary, especially of the six-round box mags. A little research revealed that the reason they have been discontinued AND that militaries have never developed a magazine-fed shotgun was because when left loaded in the mag, the compression causes the plastic shells to become warped and out of roundness, which leads to jamming.

Just food for thought...

·
Be Prepared
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I don't keep them loaded... I have pistols around the house loaded for home security! It's super fun to shoot though, It's not the easiest mag to just slip in... it has to be on a certain side, so it makes it difficult. Other than that I love it!

·
Unseen
667 Posts
The Speedloader guy isn't actually firing. Still have to admire that skill though.
you are correct definitely admire it, but learning to laod like that does nothing for protection, or anything else that comes with shooting the gun. If ya cant put em on target, loading does not good!

·
Registered
559 Posts
How has your drum mag been as far as reliability goes? Do you get any shells hanging up or does it feed ok?

·
Prophet
1,270 Posts
Mossberg 500 w/ Knoxx Industries (now BlackHawk) Sidewinder Kit (discontinued) and 2 7rd Mags...

Pistols are H&K P2000sk and Glock 22 .40 cal
that is so kick as$!
i didn't know a pump could be converted to a magazine loading system!:thumb:

very cool.
damn! now i want one...probably illegal in canada tho. the gov here enjoys stomping on our fun...:mad:

peace
al

·
Be Prepared
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How has your drum mag been as far as reliability goes? Do you get any shells hanging up or does it feed ok?
It's been great! I haven't had any feed problems. Also, I don't keep shells stored in the mags.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts