Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i buy almost all my metal on ebay, right now im set up for 6.5% and it adds up pretty good. here's my buys for the week begining monday morning and ending last night at midnight. its my full time job, it was a long rough week of WORK :D:

lot of 4 generic rounds at $38.65 each
lot of 2 commemmorative $5 gold at $1629/oz.
lot of 3 generic rounds at $39.37 each
3 eagles at $39.54 each
lot of 5 libertads for $37.21
23 generic rounds at $39.18
10oz silvertown bar for $397
2 more $5 gold commem for $1568/oz.
and 10x 100 peso's for $32.87/oz

if anyone buys on ebay and wants to know how to get the rebates pm me and i'll hook it up.

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
been looking all day and can't find any deals, maybee the weekend shoppers

·
Registered
5 Posts
I buy my silver and gold on Ebay when It is a deal. You have to be careful because there have been reports of people selling not solid coins or bullion. Just my 2 cents but give it a try as I have bought silver 1 oz bars for 30 dollars a few weeks ago.

·
Free Your Mind
982 Posts
i buy almost all my metal on ebay, right now im set up for 6.5% and it adds up pretty good. here's my buys for the week begining monday morning and ending last night at midnight. its my full time job, it was a long rough week of WORK :D:

lot of 4 generic rounds at $38.65 each
lot of 2 commemmorative $5 gold at $1629/oz.
lot of 3 generic rounds at $39.37 each
3 eagles at $39.54 each
lot of 5 libertads for $37.21
23 generic rounds at $39.18
10oz silvertown bar for $397
2 more $5 gold commem for $1568/oz.
and 10x 100 peso's for $32.87/oz

if anyone buys on ebay and wants to know how to get the rebates pm me and i'll hook it up.
You go "97"! Have been a buyer and seller on eBay since 2002, mostly in the collectibles category. But lately also PMs. I need to sell some more of my antique stuff for more cash flow... for more PMs. :thumb:

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just made my first score of the day, a pair of commemorative 90% dollars for $21.90 a piece. not too bad when melt on these are $30.22. as for getting a fake, alot of people fear this and i think its mullarky, ive never received a fake and i buy ALOT of metal on ebay from 1oz bars and rounds to 100oz bars. if you dyodd you should not get scammed, there are many respectable metal dealers that sell on ebay.

·
Registered
653 Posts
just made my first score of the day, a pair of commemorative 90% dollars for $21.90 a piece. not too bad when melt on these are $30.22. as for getting a fake, alot of people fear this and i think its mullarky, ive never received a fake and i buy ALOT of metal on ebay from 1oz bars and rounds to 100oz bars. if you dyodd you should not get scammed, there are many respectable metal dealers that sell on ebay.
Do you ever buy any silver shot?

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no i don't, what do you do melt it down? too much work for me and i'm sure it'd be hard to get rid of. i like marked bullion.

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just scored a lot of 3 eagles for $38.96 each and a .999 round for $32.73 earlier

1 - 12 of 12 Posts