Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few posts here and there about these guns and figured I would share mine. Mine is a CZ/Springfield in .22LR/.410 and came with the Advantage camo from the factory, apparantly these are fairly rare because I can never find anything about the camo ones.
I put the scope mount on but never put a scope on it. I like the size and putting a scope on it would make it less rugged I think. I use to keep this in my Jeep but now it stays in my BOB. Sorry the one pic is bad, it was pretty sunny.

·
Off-roadie
895 Posts
dig the cammo man! glad your happy with it.. you can get some damm tough scopes, but iron sights keep things nice clean, and simple

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, it is a fun gun. My friend says I should sell it since it will probably fetch a decent price but I will hold onto it for a while. I would like to get a hold of a parkerized one in .22 Hornet but I'm not going to pay what they are going for. I bought mine for $235 new about five years ago I think and have the original box and manual with it.

The Jeep in the picture is an 83 CJ5 that I picked up off of a guy I work with for cheap and fixed it up. I have had numerous Jeeps from fullsize wagons/J10's to pre 76 CJ5's. Right now I have the CJ5, an 07 4dr Wrangler and a 47 Willys flatfender that is almost done(maybe by winter). I will put some pics up later of the Jeeps in the BOV section since I already hijacked my own thread.:D:

·
Darting from the shadows
5,760 Posts
Awesome rifle Flintlock.

You wouldn't happen to be a member on ADVrider would you?
Theres a thread there on a rifle set up very similar to this one.

·
Darting from the shadows
5,760 Posts
Thanks and no I am not a member there.
All good, I just saw the camo and the shell holder and thought on the off chance it might have been you. :upsidedown:

·
Simple Minded
18 Posts
Flintlock: How does the scope mount attach to the gun...screws or glue?
I've been wanting to put a scope on mine but I ain't too thrilled about gluing steel to steal. Mine is the stainless version...also Czech made for Springfield.
I really like the thumb screw styled mount but I don't think they have one for the M6.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have seen a few posts here and there about these guns and figured I would share mine. Mine is a CZ/Springfield in .22LR/.410 and came with the Advantage camo from the factory, apparantly these are fairly rare because I can never find anything about the camo ones.
I put the scope mount on but never put a scope on it. I like the size and putting a scope on it would make it less rugged I think. I use to keep this in my Jeep but now it stays in my BOB. Sorry the one pic is bad, it was pretty sunny.

I need a scope base for my M6 do you know where I can get one or will u sell me yours since you're not using it? Roger Zeller [email protected]

·
Grumpy Old Bastard
2,096 Posts
There's actually a ramp and scope made for the Scout M6 that I have on my M6. I've attached a picture of it in my bugout case with an old Ruger Mk I with a 10" Paclite aluminum barrel.

I've got quite the variety of ammo for both the .22 and .410 to include cb 22 and target 22 for the rifle, 'buckshot', #7, flare, and flachete rounds for the .410.

I'll probably make a decent paracord sling for the M6 that will include something built in to carry more 410 shells on it.

The Scout scope is a long eye relief pistol scope. I think it's around 2.5 power if I remember correctly.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts