Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying a way to ask for help when I realised that I just asked for your prayers. Pray that he won't suffer. He has been good to me. Joe

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
Sure i will pray for him and you and your family. God bless him.

·
Displaced Texan
501 Posts
Oh joebob, I lift you both up in prayer right now. Prayer goes out to his doctors also. Be strong, and know you are surrounded by friends. God Bless you brother.

·
1,794 Posts
You said much in your short post. Your father has done well in raising you and you are appreciative of him. Not all that common these days. May you both find your peace.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
May the Supreme ruler of the Universe, He who knows the heart of all His children, take your father in His loving arms and grant him relief from his pain and ease his transition home.

May the Lord bless you and your family, comfort you on the trials you've faced and strengthen you for the trials to come.

May you always know the Love of your Creator as you have known the love of your earthly father who now goes to his rest.

Amen
SoMote It Be

·
"Dolt"
3,265 Posts
I was trying a way to ask for help when I realised that I just asked for your prayers. Pray that he won't suffer. He has been good to me. Joe
Hospice. He has been good to you, return the favor.

A terminal diagnosis is in need of specialized care at the EOL. Call your local non-profit Hospice, they are about improving the quality of EOL. Do it sooner then later, like in the AM. Dont wait for Monday, do it tomorrow (Sunday).

I work full time on-call for a local Hospice, if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do, just let me know.

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Thinking of you joebob, my Dad had cancer, know what you are going through.
Hang on tight Bru.

·
Libertarian
397 Posts
joebob
not being religious I have no one to pray to, but my thoughts are with you and your dad and family.
My dad went the same way many years ago.
There is light at the end of the tunnel, and it sounds like your dad has done a great job in raising you with the tools required for a successful future.
give my regards

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
may his life on the other side be filled with happyness
for i say remember the both good times and the bad times with a taste of sweetness
for those times make you into the person that you are now

·
Come quickly Lord
2,049 Posts
Prayers going out for you and your family.

Reactions: joebob1112003

·
Come quickly Lord
2,049 Posts
I wanted to tell you to read the pamphlet that hospice gives you. Trust me, it is worth it and will help you understand the last stages of life. It will help prepare you. Read it over and over no matter how difficult.

I've added your request to the prayer requests list in the religious section of this forum.

Found here: http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=15613&page=2

Reactions: joebob1112003
1 - 20 of 25 Posts