Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this place for $ 23,300 in 1993 it is a rustic cabin no electric it has outhouse . there is a really great tasting spring 600 ft from the cabin. There are 19 acres of ,fields , a cran berry bog, hardwood and evergreen forrests, a trout filled river and my nearest neighboor is 4 miles from me . It is inside the boundry of the Green Mountian National Forrest . I don't allow any off road toys here only snowmobiles in winter. You must hike 1 mile to get here from my right of way. I go here about 20 times a year and I'm going there in a few days.

Mikey

Attachments

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Oh man. I grew up in CT. I have forgotton how pretty new england is at this time of year. Nice place.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
man, I knew I was missing something having moved to texas. What kind of rifle is that?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AKM

Dwind it is an AMD 63 romainian that I built this spring/summer. Also called an AKM . I made 3 alltogether in diffrent configurations I was going to totally camo it but I might loose it in the woods.

Mikey

Attachments

·
Hermit
150 Posts
Very nice. I am not far from there at all. I wish I had the money to buy land so that I could actually build a cabin. I will just have to settle for sleeping on the ground for now.

Nice choice in weapons BTW.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Very nice plot of land you have. I bet you get tons of small game and deer coming through--very helpful for a survival situation.

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Dude, beautiful, how about some pics of the inside of that there rustic looking cabin.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No I did'nt build the cabin I bought it from a hillybilly that used it as a hunting shack. I used to work for the forrest service (Manchester Ranger District)for 6 months a year and found this place while mapping the boundry of the Green Mountain National Forrest on the Appalachian Trail side. Some one in the office mentioned that there was a property for sale within the park boundry so I looked up the owner and made an offer he took it. The only thing I did to put up a locked gate at the right of way so no one could drive in here. I do have some problems with tresspassers but I have friends in the Ranger District that watch the property for me.

Mikey

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
I think I'm in love!:wow
With the cabin and the land around it, that is..:D:

(Just don't know ya well enough, Clam!)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts