Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
So far I have a green dot site and a laser. That will probably be it at least for now.
Just want to say you might want to look at just using the light and go with the factory irons. Not saying the carbine isn't accurate enough for a scope, it's that the molded on plastic rail is known to have a bunch of flex to it which would cause problems.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay I think it looks more streamlined now. I have a folding handle on the way for the bottom rail. I dont like the size of the flashlight so will more than likely be getting a smaller one.
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Gun barrel

·
Registered
235 Posts
The mags are straight garbage on these things. I emailed them years ago and told them to use Glock mags instead, and they would sell five times as many. Crickets.

You get what you pay for.

The Ruger PC is a few dinner outings with the family more expensive but much better gun.

·
Registered
16,748 Posts
The mags are straight garbage on these things. I emailed them years ago and told them to use Glock mags instead, and they would sell five times as many. Crickets.
Imagine that! They didn’t reply to the 8 millionth guy suggesting they do a total top to bottom redesign of a carbine that, in the other calibers, shares mags with their handguns.

Pretty sure they wouldn’t sell 5 times as many. Their little factory can’t make that many, they’d have to tool up a new factory, hire new people…between the R&D and the capital investment, they have to charge Ruger money to break even, so that “use Glock mags, dude!“ business model isn’t the smartest I’ve ever heard suggested, not even the previous 8 million times.

And maybe you haven’t noticed….but a LOT of people can’t afford to eat out with the family very much, so skipping a few of those wouldn’t actually buy them a Ruger.

·
Registered
100 Posts

You get what you pay for.

The Ruger PC is a few dinner outings with the family more expensive but much better gun.
Question How reliable is the Ruger PCC with aluminum cased ammo? I only ask because the Hi-point carbines tend to eat anything they're being fed.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts