Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Liberty or Death
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the deer I got saturday. He is a seven point and we think he weights about 200 lbs. He is much bigger than my '07 deer. I got him with an old single shot 20 ga. using slugs, the gun is about 62 years old. We just took him to the proceser, and we are going to get him mounted.
View attachment 9680
(sorry that the deer is at a bad angle the deer had hung over night and he was very stiff.)

·
Registered
647 Posts
This is the deer I got saturday. He is a seven point and we think he weights about 200 lbs. He is much bigger than my '07 deer. I got him with an old single shot 20 ga. using slugs, the gun is about 62 years old. We just took him to the proceser, and we are going to get him mounted.
View attachment 9680
(sorry that the deer is at a bad angle the deer had hung over night and he was very stiff.)
Congratulations , That is a really nice deer , lots of meat and a nice lookin rack too.

·
Registered
647 Posts
View attachment 9680
Back for a second look , makes me jealous, I need to get down to the lease real soon!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts