Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Adapt Improvise Overcome
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To see the near future does not require a crystal ball or occult paraphernalia. It does help to understand some of the occult terminology used and promulgated by powerful movers and shakers.

Alan will take you through the documented history leading up to the coming global, scientifically-designed nightmare called "the future."

Don't look too hard, the future is here. It is not pleasant, it will be harsh, but if people allow themselves to be shepherded into what has been planned, it will be HELL.
Here is a link to the most recent talk on RBN -
http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel...IVEonRBN_1012_Stages_of_Changes_Jan312012.mp3

To get a full overview of THE SYSTEM, and THE AGENDA, this link will take you to the first page of blurbs (educational talks)

click the link,
Scroll to the bottom of the page,
listen, (the audio quality improves after a few programmes)
move up to the next audio - going in chronological order,
Keep going, KEEP GOING,

If you don't already know the full agenda, your life will never be the same again. Take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole is..

First page of educational talks: http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu/english/audioArchives/Alan_Watt_Special_Talks_2006.html

Second page of educational talks: http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu/english/audioArchives/Alan_Watt_Special_Talks_JanMay2007.html

Third page of educational talks: http://www.alanwattsentientsentinel.eu/english/audioArchives/Alan_Watt_Special_Talks.html

This is time sensitive, don't waste it.

·
Adapt Improvise Overcome
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP.

Are you people serious? Not one view of something which will put all the pieces of the puzzle together and yet this forum is full of crap like Left vs Right, China vs USA and all kinds of dead-end, pointless nonsense - how many of you are here to let off steam and talk about how bad it is now and "the good old days", about gold and silver and guns and Republican and Democrats and who should 'win' the next election?

Gold and silver is worth exactly however much the man or woman who you are bartering with tells you it is at the time.

Politics is theatre, nothing more.

China has been built up as an industrial power using YOUR taxes because it is to be the new power.

There is no Britain, there is no U.S.A, there is no Constitution, we live under a system which builds us 'our reality' and when it is convenient for them they take it away and move us onto something else.

What good are guns and bullets and gas masks against neutrino bombs?

What good is a garden when you are hauled off in the middle of the night because you are deemed "anti-social" and to have "inflexibility of opinion" and you are not "politically correct"?

All this Muslim VS Christianity stuff is just to use you against one another.

But by all means carry on with pointless, endless arguing and discussing when the real agenda is unfolding in a thousands ways before you run by the real world powers who rule the world using man against man, hidden from view.

I thought this was a survivalists board - how can you "survive" without knowing all pertinent information?

You can get mad at me and cuss me out as much as you want - as long as I get some kind of response out of you that will make you dig a little deeper and investigate the links provided. I am crying wolf because there are wolves.

·
Adapt Improvise Overcome
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Colour me clueless, whats your point again?
Are you being serious? A good chunk of this board is composed of threads arguing about things which range from the pointless to the clueless.

I give a damn about random people who I have never met before and I want to help in some small way so I am attempting to get them to follow the links to get an accurate overview of the system they live in and the direction it is going and how they have been played in the hopes that this knowledge and understanding increases their chances of long range survival, for knowledge is power.

Ignore it if you want - your funeral.

·
Zomby Woof
14,310 Posts
It's all about the delivery.
You post something in the evening, then 14 hours later you come back admonishing everyone, and taking shots at certain conversations because your post didn't get any attention.

The type of links you posted are very interesting and thought provoking, but your egocentric display will certainly deplete the proverbial wind from your sails.

·
Adapt Improvise Overcome
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's all about the delivery.
You post something in the evening, then 14 hours later you come back admonishing everyone, and taking shots at certain conversations because your post didn't get any attention.

The type of links you posted are very interesting and thought provoking, but your egocentric display will certainly deplete the proverbial wind from your sails.
Would you care to give me some pointers? My ego is actually quite modest - but my frustration at people is great. What you are interpreting as ego, is in fact, the frustration of desperation. I reasoned that some response would be better than no response, and that (any) emotion creates a response more often than not.

FYI, it is not about 'me' - if it were I would not be adding more rope with which I may later be hanged.

·
Banned
6,351 Posts
Are you being serious? A good chunk of this board is composed of threads arguing about things which range from the pointless to the clueless.

I give a damn about random people who I have never met before and I want to help in some small way so I am attempting to get them to follow the links to get an accurate overview of the system they live in and the direction it is going and how they have been played in the hopes that this knowledge and understanding increases their chances of long range survival, for knowledge is power.

Ignore it if you want - your funeral.
I wasnt ignoring you i was asking for an explanation from you as to what
you?re on about, assuming im a cloistered Gnome living in a half buried claw
foot cast iron bathtub isnt the best way to make friends and influence
net~neighbors™.

·
Adapt Improvise Overcome
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't need 'friends'. What am I losing? The 'net' was given to us by the world powers for certain ends and it will be used against us, just as the television.

- Are any of you going to be there to help me when I get hauled off because I spoke up?

- Do any of you love me?

No.. so what do I care if people don't like me?

If you have some advice for a better delivery then please - have at it - show me how and I will be thankful - make your own thread and show me how it can be done better and I will appreciate that. Seriously. My ego is small - I don't care about being wrong, or looking like an idiot, or saving face, or having people hate me - the information in those links and related to those links is VERY instructive - far more than anything I have ever seen out there - if people go and improve their chances of survival by following them up then I will have helped in some small way.

·
Zomby Woof
14,310 Posts
Would you care to give me some pointers? My ego is actually quite modest - but my frustration at people is great. What you are interpreting as ego, is in fact, the frustration of desperation. I reasoned that some response would be better than no response, and that (any) emotion creates a response more often than not.

FYI, it is not about 'me' - if it were I would not be adding more rope with which I may later be hanged.
I did give pointers.

There are people that do not believe what is in those links. Their belief or disbelief is just as strong as yours, as are their opinions. Also, many do not have the time to dedicate to long audio or video presentations, and opt to just ignore the post. A hundred words or so explaining the links would have been very helpful in this light.

Your second post actually had some good points, yet began as an emotional rant with several pointed remarks aimed at a certain portion of the SB population. This always invites criticism and detracts from the purpose of the original post.

When faced with an undesired outcome or pointed remarks directed at me, I employ what I call the "Mr. Spock" doctrine. Logic always triumphs over emotion on an Internet forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.