Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
I sell US Military MRE's
6,477 Posts
Seems groups of 15 to 20 "Arab looking" men were surrounding their female victims, sexually assaulting and robbing them in a coordinated effort in Germany. The German politicians pretend it isn't a problem with the demographics.lol

I hope Trumps picks up on this one.... I doubt Hillary will cite this as a war on women as it doesn't fit her agenda

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...f-new-years-sex-assaults/ar-AAgnBTP?ocid=iehp

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Anyone have contacts in Germany? I find all these stories unbelievable or
at least over exasperated. I mean if this was happening even in the most feminized regions of Germany, wouldn't there be an outcry on Facebook, youtube, etc?

Sorry I find it hard to believe that literally every single German male has lots his manhood. There has to be at least some. Right?

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
at least over exasperated. I mean if this was happening even in the most feminized regions of Germany, wouldn't there be an outcry on Facebook, youtube, etc?

Sorry I find it hard to believe that literally every single German male has lots his manhood. There has to be at least some. Right?
Search up muslim grooming gangs. Its a lot bigger then you think , its just hidden well by the left. We here in the states are not being shown the truth and the truth is being covered up. I put this video of Tommy Robinson but you can look up ther links that dont include him and they all say the same. PS, when I put a video up of what Tommy Robinson has said about islam in his community the video quickly got shot down because of Tommy's back round. Again , search muslim grooming gangs and you will get a better idea.

·
Isaiah 41:10, Acts 5:29
6,050 Posts

The German populace generally does what the government tells them to do (at least in public). The retribution and consequences for not complying with government edicts before, during, and after WWII was strong enough that the attitude persists to this day. When I lived there, if I questioned anything, the universal reply was "the government says..." Without any exceptions. If that generation brought up the current generation to believe/act the same way, then what is happening makes sense.

People I know in both Germany and Norway tell me it's even worse than the "official" "watered down" propaganda that is passing for news these days. What is public is what hasn't been swept under the rug. Some people are afraid to go out of their houses, to walk, to enjoy the beautiful parks, etc., etc., etc. Some women are staying away from work, especially if Muslims work there/get hired where their jobs are. Some get fired simply because they no longer feel safe enough to go to work, and so don't go. Not going to work isn't an option for many... and some pay with their lives or health for trying to feed/house their families. The women are pawns, stuck between the law and social ideal that says they are equal, and a religion that regards them as property with no rights. The government is stuck because it cannot/will not protect/enforce the law because throwing/forcing the invaders out is politically incorrect, would incur the (economic) wrath of the UN and EU, and the threats made by Muslims (makes BLM threats of riots pale in comparison). Kicking the invaders out without major loss of life and property (think war) may actually be impossible by now...

I have also been told that some medical records have been distorted, edited, redacted, transferred, gone missing, etc. so the brutality of the gang rapes and the actual prevalence of rape can be covered up.

There's more, but some of it could identify individuals or locations, and people are very, very afraid. Many won't say anything out of fear and there are others, who still (amazingly) have their heads in the sand with the "it couldn't happen to me" or "not in my neighborhood" mentality. Most of it is fear of either/both government/Muslim retribution or consequences, though.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. I pray we in the U.S. and elsewhere are paying attention... political correctness carried to its logical endpoint is deadly for individuals and free societies.

·
Suffering Your Stupidity
9,681 Posts

German's appear to be unwilling to be labeled racist ever since that Hitler guy ran the country. It's tough to get many of them (and I know many through my personal and prior work life) to talk openly and honestly about such things. I also believe that the German press is less willing than our US press to tell it how it really is, and that's saying something as our own press sucks.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
These men are instilled from birth with the idea that women are no better than PETS, (and we know how they treat them). Is this behavior really surprising to anyone?
Fact is the progressive left has sold out their citizens in these countries, and clearly gone against the will of the people. These are non reversible changes that destroy cultures. They (the politicians) need to pay the price.

·
I like memes
5,577 Posts

Apparently Germany has lost it's manhood along with the rest Of Western,and Northern,Europe.:mad:

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
These men are instilled from birth with the idea that women are no better than PETS, (and we know how they treat them). Is this behavior really surprising to anyone?
Fact is the progressive left has sold out their citizens in these countries, and clearly gone against the will of the people. These are non reversible changes that destroy cultures. They (the politicians) need to pay the price.
true , the liberal left have sold out the country under the guise of multiculturalism and fairness. Reality IMO is the lefties want total political control so they can remain the political elite. The have the muslim to do their dirty work of outvoting the people up. The is the precursor of whats coming to America by the left, under the disguise as "fairness". Folks need to take a long hard look at whats happening in Europe. This also leads nicely into the one world government.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.