Survivalist Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I archived this a bit ago when I saw it.
Again..making no claims, just curious info.

"According to adverse incident reports collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 966 individuals have died after having received an mRNA vaccine for COVID-19.

Between Dec. 14 and Feb. 19, 19,769 reports were made to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) following immunizations with either the Moderna or Pfizer BioNTech mRNA vaccines (the only two vaccines given during the time period assessed). At this time, VAERS data is not available after Feb. 19.

The 966 deaths represent 5 percent of the total number of adverse events reports.

Of those who died, 86, (8.9 percent) died on the same day they got the shot.
An additional 129, (13.4 percent) died within one day.
An additional 97 died within 2 days, and 61 within 3 days.
A total of 514 (53.2 percent) died within a week.
173 died within 7-13 days. 106 within 14-20 days.

85 percent of deaths occurred in individuals over 60; below 60 there were five deaths among those aged 20-29; 8 aged 30-39; 20 aged 40-49; and 57 aged 50-59"

·
Indefatigable
20,681 Posts
According to even the most ardent nay-sayers on SB the death rate for covid is less than 0.01 percent. 966 die out of 2 million vaccinated (rough estimate - I'm on the first cup of coffee 0.000483) and all of a sudden its the vaccine which is the super killer.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to even the most ardent nay-sayers on SB the death rate for covid is less than 0.01 percent. 966 die out of 2 million vaccinated (rough estimate - I'm on the first cup of coffee 0.000483) and all of a sudden its the vaccine which is the super killer.
well, that gets even worse when they 'pause' the J&J vax over less than 20 people having problems with over 10 million vaxxed with it.
J&J wanted to compare data with Pfizer and Moderna but apparently theyre too chicken to swap notes to see which has seen more problems. lol.

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
Yes you're right -- over about 3 months, 966 deaths out of 2,000,000 vaccinated IS

0.000483 = 0.0483%

Out of 350,000,000 Americans, 580,000 died of COVID over the course of the last year.

That's 0.001657 over a year. To compare to a span of only 3 months, divide a year by 4.

That's 0.0004142857142 = 0.0414%

Um... Gee, that's awkward.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
As of Feb. 19, 41,977,401 COVID vaccinations had been given with 966 deaths reported following vaccination, which is approximately a rate of .0023 percent.
Someone did the calculation in the linked article so I didn't have to.

Administering Astra Zeneca vaccine has been stopped in many places, because there has also been some blood clots reported with few deaths even. At least here in Finland all the cases had been women under 65. As a comparison, contraceptive pills may also cause blood clots with the rate of 1 per 1000 people and people are happy to take them.
(source) Now they are checking if it is the combination of vaccine and contraceptive pills that may cause increased blood clots on some people.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As a comparison, contraceptive pills may also cause blood clots with the rate of 1 per 1000 people and people are happy to take them.
(source) Now they are checking if it is the combination of vaccine and contraceptive pills that may cause increased blood clots on some people.
yep...the wife and I were talking about that last week.
I had to remind some woman earlier today on facebook that she has a greater chance of a clot from her BC Rx than the Vax from we've seen.

My concern with the vax isnt the blood clots so much as the MrNA versions and what even at least one guy who does that kind of work was talking about...either causing the body to over react and cause an autoimmune thing where your own body starts destroying things....or a super virus because of the way the MrNA vax works.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
My concern with the vax isnt the blood clots so much as the MrNA versions and what even at least one guy who does that kind of work was talking about...either causing the body to over react and cause an autoimmune thing where your own body starts destroying things....or a super virus because of the way the MrNA vax works.
yea, I used that as an example because it was something I already knew about :)

I think those who died in the first day (or two) reacted to the other parts in the vaccine, allergic reaction, not the actual payload. That could happen to anyone who is allergic to those parts, regardless of what the vaccine is made for.

·
Banned
9,921 Posts
Yes you're right -- over about 3 months, 966 deaths out of 2,000,000 vaccinated IS

0.000483 = 0.0483%

Out of 350,000,000 Americans, 580,000 died of COVID over the course of the last year.

That's 0.001657 over a year. To compare to a span of only 3 months, divide a year by 4.

That's 0.0004142857142 = 0.0414%

Um... Gee, that's awkward.
Also, not how math works. 350,000,000 Americans did not get Covid. Re-run your numbers with about 32,000,000 who actually got it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nobody knows how the vaccine will affect them, and nobody knows how covid will affect them. You can control getting covid or not by good practices, you are powerless against how the vaccine will affect you.
I’ll take my chances with my immune system and hygene practices thank you.

·
MyPrepperLife
4,264 Posts
299021 post: 20832266 said:
I archived this a bit ago when I saw it.
Again..making no claims, just curious info.

"According to adverse incident reports collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 966 individuals have died after having received an mRNA vaccine for COVID-19.

Between Dec. 14 and Feb. 19, 19,769 reports were made to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) following immunizations with either the Moderna or Pfizer BioNTech mRNA vaccines (the only two vaccines given during the time period assessed). At this time, VAERS data is not available after Feb. 19.

The 966 deaths represent 5 percent of the total number of adverse events reports.

Of those who died, 86, (8.9 percent) died on the same day they got the shot.
An additional 129, (13.4 percent) died within one day.
An additional 97 died within 2 days, and 61 within 3 days.
A total of 514 (53.2 percent) died within a week.
173 died within 7-13 days. 106 within 14-20 days.

85 percent of deaths occurred in individuals over 60; below 60 there were five deaths among those aged 20-29; 8 aged 30-39; 20 aged 40-49; and 57 aged 50-59"

Yeah, I won't be getting in line.

·
Padre in the woods
1,637 Posts
Still, if those who die are in some foreign country, then it could be said that the 0.01% is trivial. But if that death was in your family, 0.01% is something significant.

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
Also, not how math works. 350,000,000 Americans did not get Covid. Re-run your numbers with about 32,000,000 who actually got it
That only works if ALL Americans who got it were tested for it.

As one who got it but was never tested, I stand by my calculations as appropriate.

Also, treatment of COVID has advanced very far over the last year. Many who were treated a year ago would not have died if current protocols had been used.

So the calculations that include the death rate over the entire year are actually weighted towards a higher death rate than currently seen.

·
Banned
9,921 Posts
That only works if ALL Americans who got it were tested for it.

As one who got it but was never tested, I stand by my calculations as appropriate.

Also, treatment of COVID has advanced very far over the last year. Many who were treated a year ago would not have died if current protocols had been used.

So the calculations that include the death rate over the entire year are actually weighted towards a higher death rate than currently seen.
In other words...your just making stuff up to support your belief system. Which is fine, there is a lot of that going around.

Just don't pretend there is actual statistics behind your claims.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
The virus transmits without cause or reason.
The virus will infect anyone.
Most will not know it nor realize it.
The vaccine has a lower death rate than the virus.
The vaccine has no scientific proof that it is stopping anything.
The virus you do not have a choice to contract or control.
The end result is out of your heads.

The vaccine is within your control to decide to NOT get. The vaccine is under your control to not take and be part of that 0.004% of those who will die from it, yet people along that train of though want to FORCE AND MANDATE that I get a vaccine for THIER COMFORT and PIECE OF MIND!

So tell me, where is the "choice" in that?

Do I take a risk of catching and dying from something outside my control or within it?

Where is my allowed "free choice?"

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
In other words...your just making stuff up to support your belief system. Which is fine, there is a lot of that going around.

Just don't pretend there is actual statistics behind your claims.
Sorry. The truth doesn't require that you like it.

And I have no agenda, so no need to "make stuff up". I just ran the numbers, that's all. If you want to adjust the numbers before YOU run them, be my guest. I'm not under any obligation to ensure that you like or approve of my results.

·
Premium Member
6,786 Posts
The inescapable bottom line is the risk/reward of short term vs. long term. But without long term knowledge of human effects, how can a decision be made?
If you want to accept an (assumed) irreversible injection of an unproven genetically modified “vaccine” which at this time, only animal (humanized mice) having been tested (which btw have ALL died when exposed to a wild strain post inoculation), to at best reduce symptoms if you get it with no long term immunity and still being able to transmit it to others.... that’s your choice. The percentage of infected and then percentage of serious effects up to and including fatalities is still comparatively small. I personally will not bet my future well being and life without more information. It just makes no sense.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
other than making the makers fo the vaccines a lot of money - what is the point of taking this if you are less than say 60 years of age? really, not trying to be obtuse, but - is the virus of any statistical risk at all to people who are below 60? Other than you get kid of sick, like with the flu for 3 or 4 days? If you're going to contract it anyways, and get sick anyways, what is the point?

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Still, if those who die are in some foreign country, then it could be said that the 0.01% is trivial. But if that death was in your family, 0.01% is something significant.
Let's see:
In order to have a 1% death rate in my family there would have to be 100 people available, and one dies.
For 0.1% need 1,000
For 0.01 need 10,000

I suppose if I really worked hard on the family tree I could eventually turn up 10,000 people,
but I don't know anywhere near that many right now.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
other than making the makers fo the vaccines a lot of money - what is the point of taking this if you are less than say 60 years of age? really, not trying to be obtuse, but - is the virus of any statistical risk at all to people who are below 60? Other than you get kid of sick, like with the flu for 3 or 4 days? If you're going to contract it anyways, and get sick anyways, what is the point?
Some of us have elderly relatives or neighbors we are in contact with... and I’ve had a ~48 yo coworker die of it.

But Georgia ( because it stays open on my work computer), has a fatality rate of 1.2% for those in their 50s, 0.43% in their 40s, down to 0.01% for those 10-17.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.