Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
On the lake
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw on Emergency Essential's blog that they are giving away 4 cans of Mountain House in their latest giveaway including Chicken A La King, Chili Mac, Beef Stroganoff (my favorite), and Sweet and Sour Pork. All you have to do to enter is send them an email.

We just took the kids to Disneyland (we volunteered so it was free) and went to a Giants/Dodgers game (we're Giants fans). We took a can of the Stroganoff with us for one of our dinners and the kids loved it - so now I need another one...

Here's a link to the giveaway:
Emergency Essentials Mountain House Giveaway

·
On the lake
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This giveaway ends tonight, so everyone still has time to enter if you haven't already. Good luck!

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,428 Posts
I just saw on Emergency Essential's blog that they are giving away 4 cans of Mountain House in their latest giveaway including Chicken A La King, Chili Mac, Beef Stroganoff (my favorite), and Sweet and Sour Pork. All you have to do to enter is send them an email.

We just took the kids to Disneyland (we volunteered so it was free) and went to a Giants/Dodgers game (we're Giants fans). We took a can of the Stroganoff with us for one of our dinners and the kids loved it - so now I need another one...

Here's a link to the giveaway:
Emergency Essentials Mountain House Giveaway
Thanks for the tip.

Tim Lincecum and the boys ROCK!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. Just ordered a case of MH before the sale ended but haven't entered the contest. Gonna do that right now!

·
Getting there!
272 Posts
Thanks for the heads up :)

Stupid question - where the heck is the blog? We have to log in and see who won - but I cant find it anywhere (I might be blind though)...LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts