Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
perman00b
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this in the London Guardian, maybe the Iranians are softening their stance to the US?

Iran names street after Rachel Corrie

The decision marked the first time an Iranian street has been named after a US national since the 1979 Islamic revolution that ousted the pro-west shah Muhammad Reza Pahlavi.

more at linky below

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/11/iran-street-rachel-corrie

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
No doubt that her death was a great victory for the Palestine cause and Muslims in general. I say that because the anti-Semitism in Olympia sky rocketed because of it.

But because this is Olympia the liberal capital of WA, half the people are to drunk or high to give a ****. GOV JUST SEND THE CHECK PLEASE> Lets PARTY

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
wait a minute ...isn't she the dumb ass that went out and challenged a dozer or something like that?

what else would you expect from Iran.... ?

·
perman00b
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think it was a victory for anyone, just sad that a girl died and a house still got demolished.

Sadly given the announcement today that 1600 new settler homes will be built in Jerusalem's arab area I fear things are going to kick off again. More blood and tears all for both sides will most likely be the outcome.

The utter stupidity of the leadership on both sides of that conflict never cease to amaze me. Ho hum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts