Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Basket of deplorables
3,318 Posts
My concern is that a public announcement of this would move Israel to wipe them off the map preemptively. I think there's something in the Book of Revelation that alludes to the outcome.
Revelations 20: 7 -8. The teachings of Gog and Magog are also in Ezekiel 38: 8-9, 10-11. Many believe the setting for Gog and Magog is being put in place right now with the chief players being Israel and Iran. There are more teachings of this but those that I typed are a good place to start.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
Plan to Alamo at home.
17,766 Posts
My concern is that a public announcement of this would move Israel to wipe them off the map preemptively. I think there's something in the Book of Revelation that alludes to the outcome.
Ezekiel 38, also Psalm 83

·
Bugged out already
4,581 Posts
Aww

Sadly, I remember when American was not one to mess with.
America is no longer a sleeping giant. It's now a foolish drug addicted child.........
Sadly true. I weep for our once great nation.

·
That'll be the day...
4,139 Posts
On August the 5th, Israel stated that Iran was 10 weeks away from weapons grade material.

Last Thursday, October the 7th, was the 10-week mark, so as of this morning, we are 9 days past that 10-week forecast.

The question I have always had is..... Once Iran has weapons grade material, how long will it take them to successfully put that material in a delivery system? Is that 1 week, or 1 month or 1 year? I can't find the reference, but about a week ago I read somewhere that Iran proxies may already have small dirty bombs in their possession.

Regarding the Biblical account of the destruction of Iran (Elam) and the scattering of Iranians to every country on the planet has not yet occurred. For years, I thought this prophesy would come to pass as a result of Israel firing a nuclear weapon at Iran, but after witnessing all of the sabotage and assassinations the past couple of years, I am starting to lean on the notion that nuclear holocaust in Iran might happen as a result of their own weapon exploding on their soil.... sabotage by Israel.

There's also the possibility that Iran's Bushehr Nuclear Plant might be the coming catastrophe that causes..... "...And will scatter them to all these winds; and there will be no nation to which the outcasts of Elam will not go."

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
40,270 Posts
Sadly true. I weep for our once great nation ...
... but still very proud of our Founding Fathers; the men throughout the centuries who fought, bled, were maimed, and died for our nation; and the men and women today who still hold to our Founding principles as laid out in the Constitution. So I still very much love our nation but despise the current de facto, shadow government and their puppets running the show. They are LITERAL traitors, domestic terrorists, and domestic enemies.

Cloud Sky Plant community Natural landscape Land lot

·
Registered
475 Posts
Probably. To be fair though, many nations from Iran to NK want nukes because they know it slows down the ability for major powers to invade and/or regime change them. Just look at examples from Libya to Iraq. During the 1950's-1980's, the US engaged in numerous "dirty wars," funding rebels and regime changes from Iran to Guatemala. From their perspective, these lesser powers have a legitimate fear of being regime changed at will. In Syria the west tried to regime Assad through a dirty CIA funded "civil war." They failed, that time. This is why the endless, imperial wars encourage desperate moves to get WMDs. This doesn't legitimate the nature of the regimes in question, or approve them as "good" rulers, necessarily.

·
You ARE what you IS!
Prepped enough is NEVER good enough!
5,864 Posts
... but still very proud of our Founding Fathers; the men throughout the centuries who fought, bled, were maimed, and died for our nation; and the men and women today who still hold to our Founding principles as laid out in the Constitution. So I still very much love our nation but despise the current de facto, shadow government and their puppets running the show. They are LITERAL traitors, domestic terrorists, and domestic enemies.

View attachment 387896
No truer words spoken!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts