Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Father of 11 husband of 1
11,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have been buying up boxes of misc. fasteners, bolts, nuts, screws that people have at garage sales for almost nothing. This came in one of the boxes. o_O
One of the reasons that I buy old hardware is that it seems to be much better quality than what one finds today in most places. They could be a great barter item in the near future. :unsure:

·
11,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·

·
11,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
TRS 80 was Radio Shack's brand. If you said Texas Instruments, you had the TI99/4a cartridges slid in top right. I still have one but can't get the power supply to work right View attachment 467594
yet.
test the power supply for V/Amps, but it is probably the connection at the motherboard. It is usually fixable. I loved mine . I had the expansion box with all the goodies. The Multiplan cartridge was fantastic. Also the typing tutor is the best I have ever seen, even on modern computers. Most of my children learned how to type on it.

·
11,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
My dad had a later version of this that you could attach your electric drill to and make it into a drill press 😃
I have a couple of them somewhere but have regular drill presses now so they seldom are used. Nice for drilling a very good hose on a ceiling or wall. .Never tried it with my cordless drill. the early one had to have a dedicated drill.
The new version comes with a chuck already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts