Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had any experence with a mossberg 100 ATR i bought one brand new in 30 06 at the gun show this weekend for 240.00

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
I read good things about them. If you want to work on the trigger, do an internet search. There are some sites that walk you through the process.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I started looking in early November for a 100 ATR in .308 all I've seen local is .270.A dealer in Kinston said he could sell a truck load if he had them in .308!

·
Editor, Ready Magazine
587 Posts
Any military caliber is going to be hard to find right now because they are the cheapest to buy. Keep looking, it's worth it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I ahve the 30-06 have had it for over a year shot 3 deer in missouri with it at about 150 yards and went elk hunting in colorado this year got a nice 6x6 at about 200 yards for te price it is great no problems with it good rifle

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's an excellent rifle. Mine came standard with a 4x16x55 scope in the .308 caliber. I added some of my own modifications such as a 5 inch plumbers pipe to the front as a flash suppressor and an AR-15 rail to the bottom of the stock to accept a foregrip. I also put a shooters stock pack on as well.

TRS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts